EU players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EU players

How many europe based timezone people here play ArmA. Seems everything done here is run on US times which can be abit late for some people at times. So just wanting to know how many people are playing around the same time as me so we can maybe sort some events for us on the normal part of the world :D

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
    So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Re: EU players

Me!!

Comment

I'm in Portugal and available for any events besides Domination.....
      sigpic

PR BF2 Alias: NewOrder_JoyDivision

Comment

You have Harpo, Rambo, 1Er, Barnaby, Superfast, and a many other new and old players to ArmA, it would be good to start seeing peeps from the Eurozone on more!
        BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

I am European, hear me roar.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackdog1-22 Reg.SAS View Post
            You have Harpo, Rambo, 1Er, Barnaby, Superfast, and a many other new and old players to ArmA, it would be good to start seeing peeps from the Eurozone on more!

Well then i think we need to set a euro timezone event for sometime. Not too late that the other ones cant join but enough time so it's not 5am by the time we are finished etc :)

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity

Comment

I was up at 10am one morning (God knows, I am unbeknownst to a reason) and was bored, so I hopped on the TG server, and lo and behold, there was Scope. We done a Side mission for a while, had some fun. He said it was 3am, which is late, but let's be honest, not that late by TG standards :)

I have an idea, on a weekend, we could have Europeans get up at 8/9-ish and Americans will be able to play until about 3am, then leave, and then later in the day, when Americans get home from work, they can play with Europeans before they go to bed. Nothing better than playing TG ArmA on an early morning with fluffy pink slippers and some Hot Cocoa! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Harpo245 View Post
                I have an idea, on a weekend, we could have Europeans get up at 8/9-ish
                It would have to be one bloody spectacular event to get me out of bed at 8/9 ish lol

Comment

hello,Europe is here
                  WE HAVE YOU COVERED

sigpic

Comment

There has actually been a couple of euro-friendly hour events here, it's just crashed with other TG activities for me. But i'm in, i would jump at the opportunity to gain more ARMA experience! I've had some great experiences when the US-based guys have been early or late on.

Comment

Great we got the people now we just need an event and a date any ideas?

Comment

I get a day off next Friday, so how about Friday evening?

Comment

Well a saturday or sunday usually works best for the US guys i think. Start time 4PM EST or something?

Comment

Hey this is great to read.
                            Main reason why I don't get on server now for ArmA is because of the time-shift aggravation. I have posted on this a couple of times myself.

If there is something that would fit a more Euro friendly time scale I'll be up for it too.

Of course I'm as rusty as hell now with the ArmA ways and means but hopefully it will be a bit like riding a bike once known never forgotten....... let's see.
                            "I like a man who grins when he fights"
                            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Sure, if you're a little "rusty" I'm sure you can just tag along and gain some experience. Not all about commanding teams and getting the best score.

As for Sunday, if we were to play alongside Americans, we would have to stay pretty late on a school/work night. So Friday/Saturday evening would be okay, I suppose.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X