Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't remember there being an airshow today??!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't remember there being an airshow today??!!

So, i jumped on the server and was amazed again by the 20+ people on the CoOp server. It really made me feel like jumping in and taking command. For some reason it started out pretty well, most guys were listening to orders and 25% of the people knew what a line abreast formation was. We secured a town and awaited for the BH to come pick us up. So we sat and waited and then the blackhawk shows up.... ALONG WITH 3 LITTLEBIRDS AND THE OTHER BH'S!!! I don't remember asking for all of them and constantly told people not to pilot unless ordered so. These kinds of things just worry me with the CoOp server being public. I guess there really isn't anything that can be done about these kinds of things. Perhaps we should really enforce people to read our SOP's. You can tell when someone has read them and when they haven't.

Ok i guess it's either back to watching an air show or wrapping presents.
    FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Re: I don't remember there being an airshow today??!!

I have to agree. Lately, the public server has been quite active with new people coming in which is really awesome to see that but there are a few knuckleheads on the server who goes off on their own or don't listen to any orders the PLT CO tells them to do and even worse hackers come in and ruin the whole mission by dropping off bombs at everyone at the start. All I can say is: WE NEED YOU ADMINS!

IN GAME ARMA: |TG-Irr| Lq.Snake

Comment

was any of this reported with times and player names? admins can only do so much. Players who know the rules have to step up and do some of the work
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper View Post
        was any of this reported with times and player names? admins can only do so much. Players who know the rules have to step up and do some of the work
        The thing is we can't do much with player names because they'll keep changing it. These type of players are usually outside of the TG community who decides to join the server. We need admins to either ban them or lock the server up. A voted admin can only do so much and many players are really fed up with this including myself. It's been going on for almost a week and nothing is being done about it so I'm just bringing it up so hopefully something can be done about this.

Comment

You need the Plyaer IDs not the player names

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
          So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

How do we get those? I have no idea where to look I bring up player list and it shows nothing. Yes I brought it to the attention of the naming system the person was using last night.
            "Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room!"

Comment

The server was full, never got in. I heard there was some mischief brewing regarding people's age.

Comment

Originally posted by AdeptAbyss View Post
                You need the Plyaer IDs not the player names
                how do you see the player id?

Comment

Typing #userlist into chat is supposed to do it but it seems that if you are not the admin you can't see the ID number just the name and ping
                  "Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room!"

Comment

Seems as though the wheel of repetition has revolved once again. It's not the first time we've heard this behaviour going on and to be honest, I think it's just one of those things you have to put up with on a public server.
                    Jex.

Comment

Oh i know this type of behavior is expected but funny thing was that last night there weren't minimal problems. People followed rules quite well and many actually had a mic. Many of the players from last night would actually make a great addition to the TG arma community.
                      FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

Originally posted by viper1986 View Post
                        People followed rules quite well and many actually had a mic. Many of the players from last night would actually make a great addition to the TG arma community.
                        I'm really glad to hear that.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...