Greetings, Quick Question to your server admins

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings, Quick Question to your server admins

Greetings gentlemen. I am Sgt Buckhana of the 15th MEU Realism Unit for Armed Assault. There is a problem that has occured when one of our players tries to join one of your servers. He tryed joining and was immediately kicked out. No explanation at all. At first, he thought that you were doing a unit event or that he had improper addons, but when he went to join again with a different name that did not have our 15th MEU tags on, he was let into the server.

The question I am asking is has our unit done anything to deserve such treatment? We have no recollection of doing anything to any of your players, at least not known to the majority of us. We just wanted to know so that we can rectify this problem that may be within our own ranks.

Thank you for your help in this matter.

-Semper Fi

P.S. If you have a problem contacting us, you can find us at by searching for our unit on google. I haven't made more than 15 posts so I can not post the URL. Search: "15thMEU Realism Unit". Happy Holidays gents.

Re: Greetings, Quick Question to your server admins

We had a hacker incident.. everyone who did not speak or joined midgame would get kicked

although we had a elected admin that night
    Mat0!

Comment

Yes the hacker situation was way out of hand last night.
      "Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room!"

Comment

Buckhana, best thing to do is pm Blackdog or BigC on this matter. Since opening the server up for public use there has been a range of hacking incidents. It has nothing to do with your unit.
        FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

Buckhana,

My apologies to your unit member. As Viper motioned above, please do not hesitate to contact BigC or myself with any enquiries. There has been a resurgence in ArmA here at TG and unfortunaely whenever stupid "trigger monkey kids" see lots of people, they want to go cause havoc.

The end result was an elected admin trying to manage a bad situation at the time. Please pass on our apologies to your unit member and the 15th MEU is welcome here at any time, glad to see you fellas on the servers.

If you have any other enquiries please do not hesitate to contact us. I would also like to discuss possible matches between TG and the 15th in the near future if your interested?

Happy Holidays

Best
          BD1
          BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

Ah ok. I'm glad to hear it wasn't something that we had done. I don't want to speak for all of our unit, but, last I heard, we were still training up to doing joint operations and playing against other units. I do suggest that you guys go to our website and put in an inquiry about it to get a definite answer.

Comment

It has been a real problem last few nights. Voted admins do not have the power to ban anyone, and the hacker would just reconnect immediately. When the hacker started connecting with different names the voted admin started kicking random people and eventually anyone who joined. I myself was wearing TG tags and got kicked because I was busy writing down names of who was on the server instead of responding to chat. It's a terrible situation, and is not the fault of the voted admin who was doing his best... but it does speak poorly for a mature gaming community.

There is no easy solution here. A larger admin presence via larger admin pool would help, and I'm sure the team will be working on that post haste.

Comment

To make it worse it seems that if you are just playing typing #userlist will only show name and ping it seems it only shows ID number if it's the host.
                "Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room!"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X