Greetings From Project Reality!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings From Project Reality!

I gave in and bought ArmA today. I am an experienced PR player and I recall starting a thread about me thinking about buying this game awhile back. I decided too. Anything I should be aware of?

Re: Greetings From Project Reality!

Only thing you can do really is jump on a server and start playing.

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
    So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

What is the latest patch?

Comment

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
        The BigC

Comment

1.15 beta

Comment

Greetings Fighter glad to see you make the "sensible" switch! ;)

BD1
            BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

Hey, I remember playing with you in PR as CO. Welcome to ARMA! Hope you like it here!

IN GAME ARMA: |TG-Irr| Lq.Snake

Comment

Welcome! I played on TG PR for a while too, great mod... But has bugs and issues :(

*whisper*This is no better*whisper* ;)

Comment

Stick with the 1.14 patch until an official announcement about the beta if it comes. Good luck and see you in game!

Comment

This is going to be fun with direct chat and your high pitch voice... (Just messin with ya).

Glad to see you made a slight jump to ArmA, You'll definitely be a good add on for the community.

1.14 is main patch everyone is playing with right now but 1.15 just came out recently so gradually everybody will probably make the switch to 1.15 (Though some still play 1.08 : \ ??)

Just might want to check out armaeffects, some different sound mods, maybe the 6pack one and truemods... See anyone you spot from the forums playing in game and they'll be able to help you out with any questions also,
                    "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                    'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

i also from pr! but im better than fighter lols!! only thing i can say is that whenever i play its alway like 2-3 am in england!! so usually im reall tired and end up spawning razorwire under helicopters!!!

Comment

Welcome to you, too browna! Hope you all like it here! Also, if you are wondering which server runs what, go here.

Please note that currently, we are testing a mod called ACE in server#1 so you will have to download and install before joining in. The new beta patch is also running in server#1 which is 1.15.

DOWNLOAD ACE MODIFICATION
                        DOWNLOAD BETA 1.15 PATCH UPDATE

IN GAME ARMA: |TG-Irr| Lq.Snake

Comment

Gosh I have too many forums to read now. I spend an hour of game time reading the forums now. :p. I hope to download the ACE mod tomorrow sounds like loads of fun and it sounds to me like ArmA is more modifiable than BF2 was.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighter View Post
                            Gosh I have too many forums to read now. I spend an hour of game time reading the forums now. :p. I hope to download the ACE mod tomorrow sounds like loads of fun and it sounds to me like ArmA is more modifiable than BF2 was.
                            Heck yeah it is. Thats the point of ArmA :P

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
                            The BigC

Comment

I'm a bit confused about the squad XML thing. This is my info.
                              <member id="20375814" nick="|TG-Irr|Fighter">
                              <name>Fighter</name>
                              <email>[email protected]</email>
                              <icq>Infantry</icq>
                              <remark>Hmmm...What?</remark>
                              </member>
                              Last edited by Fighter; 12-29-2008, 10:28 AM. Reason: Added UID

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X