Your single favorite thing about ACE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your single favorite thing about ACE

So i thought i'd start this. I know many of us have been waiting for this day and it has come. Each of us has been spending time with ACE and put the rest of the world aside and so now is the time to tell us what your favorite aspect of ACE is.

- I pesonally like the interaction that occurs between soldiers. Before we looked out for each other but now it has gone to a whole new level. There is nothing like calling for cover fire and having to run out and drag your buddy behind cover and calling for the medic. This kind of depth on the battlefield is a calling to all mature players.
    FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Re: Your single favorite thing about ACE

Pretty much exactly what you said I like the new medic system can't wait to play it in multiplayer. My second foavorite thing is the rucsack system. Can't say I'm real crazy about not being able to jump out of a plane and have a parachute kinda makes my airborne mission have to be remade but not a big deal.
    "Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room!"

Comment

Originally posted by JRCOBRA View Post
      Pretty much exactly what you said I like the new medic system can't wait to play it in multiplayer. My second foavorite thing is the rucsack system. Can't say I'm real crazy about not being able to jump out of a plane and have a parachute kinda makes my airborne mission have to be remade but not a big deal.
      There are parachute packs. :)

It's hard to point out a single feature that I enjoy the most... there are way too many to choose from, and they all add something great to the experience. Stamina, wounding, rucks, medical system, and so on and so forth. Lots of cool stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by JRCOBRA View Post
        There are parachutes but you have to remember to pack one. I can see people in the beginning forgeting to pack them and see hordes of people plummeting to earth haha. You are really going to have to think when playing with the ACE mod. I would like to see all the ArmA communities coming together under this mod. Lots of good groups out there that would make this mod awesome.

Now back to your favorite things about ACE.
        FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

Love the medic system, and the amount of new weapons is awesome.

Havnt got a chance to try everything yet, tanks planes helo ets are still on need to try list.

When is TG getting this, I need to play this with people with atleast half a mind :P

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
          So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

I love having firefights with AI from 600-800 meters out. Also being in a fully crewed five man tank with everyone working together.

Comment

Originally posted by Dslyecxi View Post
              There are parachute packs. :)

It's hard to point out a single feature that I enjoy the most... there are way too many to choose from, and they all add something great to the experience. Stamina, wounding, rucks, medical system, and so on and so forth. Lots of cool stuff.
              Ah well I was talking about the AI using them because they AI was gonna jump out of a plane not the player unless they can already do that :)
              "Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room!"

Comment

I love the guns and sounds.

Comment

Hmm, sounds a great mod. Should try it, but not willing to download a 600MB mod until it's supported... Funny thing, the 2nd passworded TG server was taken down. Good news on the way? :)

Comment

i love the cartridges their soooooooo awsome! except when their like hovering in the air haha
                    PR ingame name - |TG-Irr| SilverJohn

Comment

Originally posted by Harpo245 View Post
                      Hmm, sounds a great mod. Should try it, but not willing to download a 600MB mod until it's supported... Funny thing, the 2nd passworded TG server was taken down. Good news on the way? :)
                      It has been running on server#1 for a while now and no major bug reports have been reported. You should join us and experience the really new cool features ACE provides. I think you would really enjoy it!

IN GAME ARMA: |TG-Irr| Lq.Snake

Comment

Medic system, some of the ai behavior, and new weapons. Can't wait to use crew sereved weapons too. Have one complaint though, we blackout too quick. should be able to carry more and jog farther.
                        |TG-Irr|LCpl. Soto
                        TGULT-Roel Yento

Comment

I think the black out distance is fine while jogging. try carrying half your body weight on your back and jog for ten minutes. :)
                          PR ingame name - |TG-Irr| SilverJohn

Comment

i love the arty effects, I dont know wether this is ACEs doing but the blackout and ringing just for being within 100m are brilliant
                            |TG-XV|CryWolf

Thanks for the sig Bandaid (look at how well made my avatar is!)

Comment

Ivan the bad, if you ever go into the military, you will do it for more than 10 minutes at some point. at least in the army or marines you will. if you can't jog 10 minutes, how do you plan to march 10 plus miles...? Besides, this game doesn't take into account any of your other gear like sleeping bag, extra clothes, food, water, gortex, all it is is your combat load.
                              |TG-Irr|LCpl. Soto
                              TGULT-Roel Yento

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...