Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Public Responsibility

Gents,

I would just like to point out one forum that has been seriously under used recently, especially in light of recent activity on our server.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/armed-a...contact-admin/

This little beauty is linked to my email, so, when you have an issue, my phone goes of, and then its just a 2 minute wait for me to connect and deal with who ever is titting around. Come on gents, in the words of Dr. Perry Cox, "help me to help you". If you have an issue with a player, get his ID, and the very least his name, I see lots of these "hackers on the server" threads, but no PMs to admin or use of the above mentioned thread. I know its christmas and all, and the admins are busy in RL too, but help us out here. I like banning people, I do, I get all warm and fuzzy inside, so don't be afraid. Use the thread.

Re: Public Responsibility

Originally posted by Jeepo_SAS View Post
    Gents,
    I like banning people, I do, I get all warm and fuzzy inside, so don't be afraid. Use the thread.

You know all those times I tired to kill you etc. I didnt mean it :D

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
    So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Jeepo, you should have been on the servo 15 mins ago because you could have gotten your gun off. There were plenty of people that you could have given the boot. All i could do was be the A hole and enforce rules to the point that some would just leave. I swear you give some guys the option of flying and they figure they can just move the world.
      FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

I know its christmas and all, and the admins are busy in RL too, but help us out here.
        Lies. You should have been under my christmas tree, all gently wraped up. Waiting for me to unwrap you. But you weren't there :(

Originally posted by viper1986 View Post
        All i could do was be the A hole and enforce rules to the point that some would just leave.
        Yeah, im pretty much getting used to it (being an a-hole). Im sick of people running around like it was a public Vanilla BF2 Server.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
        The BigC

Comment

The problem is I've done the whole #userlist thing and the problem player's ID doesn't show.... neither does anyone elses ID show up just the name and ping.
          "Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room!"

Comment

Well Xmaster, I did want to send you something cute for Christmas, but the postman told me to take the stamp of my ass and get out of the post box!

Comment

Well Xmaster, I did want to send you something cute for Christmas, but the postman told me to take the stamp of my ass and get out of the post box!
              :(

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
              The BigC

Comment

Originally posted by JRCOBRA View Post
                The problem is I've done the whole #userlist thing and the problem player's ID doesn't show.... neither does anyone elses ID show up just the name and ping.
                Yeah you need to be signed in as admin with a password to see player ID's.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X