At this rate...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At this rate...

We going need a SM script on the server lol.

Everyday now the server has been at max number it's great (cept I cant get on :P)

We really need to start getting bigger missions 100 players kind :D

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
    So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Re: At this rate...

I would love to no LOVE to make massive battles but, the number of players (slots) determine the number of AIs to be used in game. More the AI's the heavier workload for the server and the players. (hardware)

I tend to use the reverse engineering process when making missions.
    i.e. How would I want my forces distributed and where for effective defense/offense/mission goal.
    This helps me make missions more interesting in my book and certainly more challenging.

So back to the subject at hand.

Either the mission maker needs to use scripts to 'spawn' AI's when players enter into certain areas/AOs (most likely option) or find the balance between finishing the game with 1 Abrams SEP and a whole Battalion of opfors and good gameplay.

my 2 cents

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

If true, I might finally be pushed to become an SM haha

Comment

We need to have an Assault and Secure type mission, with 50 players per team.
        I'm pretty sure it can be done if we have a mission large enough and the server can handle it. Beta's mission where you have to capture the radio tower would work great, only with lots of radio towers not just 1. :)
        PR ingame name - |TG-Irr| SilverJohn

Comment

We do have two servers. The second server has ACE as well...
          "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Yeh i know both servers have ACE, but can Both servers run well with 100 players on it.
            PR ingame name - |TG-Irr| SilverJohn

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X