Where did they go?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did they go?

Just wondering where E-male, Grunt, and Shafik have gone off to. Haven't seen them on the server in a while and wondering if they will ever come back.

If you are wondering about other players, please post your MISSING ARMA PLAYER'S poster here.

Thanks.
    FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Re: Where did they go?

Originally posted by viper1986 View Post
    Just wondering where E-male, Grunt, and Shafik have gone off to. Haven't seen them on the server in a while and wondering if they will ever come back.

If you are wondering about other players, please post your MISSING ARMA PLAYER'S poster here.

Thanks.
    Tripper, Bambo, Zaboo... Where are you guys? ArmA is getting better.
    sigpic

PR BF2 Alias: NewOrder_JoyDivision

Comment

Originally posted by Jorge.PT View Post
      Tripper, Bambo, Zaboo... Where are you guys? ArmA is getting better.
      Bamboo was on last night. He said he would be on more often.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
      The BigC

Comment

hmmm missed him...
        sigpic

PR BF2 Alias: NewOrder_JoyDivision

Comment

Yeah where have grunt and shafik gone. I reckon they left till arma picked up, im sure they'll come back once they get the word about ace being up and running.
          PR ingame name - |TG-Irr| SilverJohn

Comment

The 4th Force Recon :(

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
            So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Its the Holidays gents, RL takes priority, although I do hope to see these guys return!:)

Comment

Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know I'm alive and well, in my second year of University. My job and studying leave me little to no time for playing, but I'm itching for some Armed Assault.
                We have a situation here, as I'm sure you've heard. I currently live in Be'er Sheva, and the rockets have started dropping here as well, as of yesterday. Haven't been called up for duty just yet, but I'm waiting. I'll keep you guys posted, and thanks for thinking of me and the other "missing" players!

Have a happy New Year!

Comment

Good luck with everything Shafik, and stay safe!

Comment

Originally posted by Shafik View Post
                    Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know I'm alive and well, in my second year of University. My job and studying leave me little to no time for playing, but I'm itching for some Armed Assault.
                    We have a situation here, as I'm sure you've heard. I currently live in Be'er Sheva, and the rockets have started dropping here as well, as of yesterday. Haven't been called up for duty just yet, but I'm waiting. I'll keep you guys posted, and thanks for thinking of me and the other "missing" players!

Have a happy New Year!
                    Damm been ages since I last seen you play. Good luck with everything, You'll be fine i'm sure :)

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
                    So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Hell, I don't remember the last time I seen you on the server Shafik, hope all is well, and normality returns to you soon mate! As for some of the others, well, some of you guys smell really bad....

Comment

Originally posted by Shafik View Post

Have a happy New Year!
                        Stay safe brotha.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
                        The BigC

Comment

Good to hear from you shafik stay safe mate.
                          PR ingame name - |TG-Irr| SilverJohn

Comment

I saw a great holiday greeting from e-male...........he'll be back, school is out and he has more cell phones to break.......I can't wait to see his reaction to ACE and I hope someone PM's him about it so he doesn't get the "you can't join this server because you don't have the proper mods or addons" pop up.

Grunt is around, i saw him still crying about Tom Brady hurting his knee in the game opener of the Patriots Season (Cheateriots as we in NY call them), he just has to get over the fact that the patriots and the red sox won't make it to the super bowl or the World Series in 2009.....

Shafik i don't know that well, but he's probably telling grunt the same thing i posted above, but doing it verbally rather than posting on here.
                            Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
                            Level II Volunteer FireFighter
                            Level I HazMat Technician
                            NYS EMT-B
                            Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
                            RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
                            Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
                            Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
                            We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...