Cleaning House

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaning House

I am going to spend part of my day going through the missions that we have on the servers. Many of them just don't play right under TG standards or just don't work due to bugs. Many of us who have been admins know how cluttered the list is and cleaning it up a bit could make it easier to choose missions and possibly allow more TG designed missions to be put it their place.

-->Admins, if there is a problem with this just let me know.

My criteria:
    1. Is the mission description well laid out and descriptive.
    2. Is the mission creative and support TG style of play.
    3. Does it support a reasonable amount of players.
    4. Does the mission have replay value without getting boring.
    5. Does it allow the mission leader a chance to layout a well thought plan instead of just running and gunning.
    FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Re: Cleaning House

Nice initiative Viper, I'll join you.
    sigpic

PR BF2 Alias: NewOrder_JoyDivision

Comment

We have always tried to keep up on the missions, but in reality we have hundreds loaded and it can be daunting to keep up on them.

By all means we appreciate you telling us what is not worth keeping, it help all of us have better experiences. Just keep in mind that it will be tough when people are on the server..
      "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

well aside from the TVT missions that were added and betas coop missions, it appears that both servers have the same missions. i'll jump on the server that is empty and get to work.
        FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

Viper, where is my list! ;)

You mind sending me the one you were doing yesterday? We found a few that can come off now. Kinda funny that the ACE MOD has broken so many old scripts that used to be awesome..
          "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Also, Grambo continued the list when Viper had to bail! Post it!:)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X