Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What missions have all the eotech weapons?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What missions have all the eotech weapons?

I was going in and out of servers today after installing ACE and saw some servers with domination that had a HUGE weapons assortment. It was astounding and crazy and I was curious if there are maps/missions that TG has that has this. I might add the AI is fierce. Seriously. Domination is no longer a lone wolf map.

But to get back to the subject header does TG run maps with eotech and car. And M14 weapon loadouts?

I am very impressed with ACE I had it up to here (way above my head) with the constant addons and crap.
    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
    Level I HazMat Technician
    NYS EMT-B
    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Re: What missions have all the eotech weapons?

Randy,

Good to see you back on.

We put the addons on the server to bridge the gap to ACE and ARMA2 to simply add some new variety as numbers had dropped and it added something different.

I was on tonight for the first time with ACE and enjoyed it, it seems to be an excellent mod and I am sure there may be a few options that we may tweak a little in the coming months, but it plays well.

But for the time it was on...the MOD pack served a purpose and we gained some new players as a result.

BD1
    BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

Re: What missions have all the eotech weapons?

Originally posted by Delta*RandyShugart* View Post
      I was going in and out of servers today after installing ACE and saw some servers with domination that had a HUGE weapons assortment. It was astounding and crazy and I was curious if there are maps/missions that TG has that has this. I might add the AI is fierce. Seriously. Domination is no longer a lone wolf map.

But to get back to the subject header does TG run maps with eotech and car. And M14 weapon loadouts?

I am very impressed with ACE I had it up to here (way above my head) with the constant addons and crap.
      I will try to incorporate the new weapons by ACE into my future missions.
      Stay tuned.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X