This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TacticalGamer SotW #1 : Infantry

Alright. Im trying out a whole new concept here on TacticalGamer:ArmA.

I've seen this may times on websites/forums I've been member on. I personally think its a fun way to share with others all the quality time we have on the servers.

Lets get things straight. This Screenshot of the Week (SotW) contest has no "official" rewards. But those who win the week's best screenshot will get an official un-official SotW ribbon made by myself.

Remember, this competition is just for fun. Alright, here comes the rules and the deadlines:

RULES:
    1- Both Photoshoped and Vanilla pictures are allowed (Vanilla pictures: coming straight from the game, no editing)
    2- The pictures must represent the week's current theme. Otherwise, the entry will be denied.
    3- There is no size limit
    4- ONE ENTRY PER WEEK ONLY. ONCE YOU'VE SUBMITED A SCREENSHOT, YOU CAN'T SUBMIT ANOTHER.

HOW TO SUBMIT:
    1- Use some of the free hosting websites like www.imageshack.us etc...
    OR
    Send the file by email (address in the next step)

2- Send an Email to the following address: tacticalgamer.combatcamera AT gmail.com
    3- Either provide the link to the picture in the email, or attach the file in the email.
    4- In the Object line: the week's theme (example: Infantry)
    5- Then in the email add the following details:

Your username:

Picture's title: (if you chose to title your picture)

Photoshoped: (Yes/No)

List of addons used: (if you used special units from various addons. I dont care what your soundmod is or if you used avgani...just list the addons if you used special units/vehicles)

**INSERT LINK TO THE PICTURE HERE**

Tactical Gamer SotW #1 Theme: INFANTRY
    For the first TacticalGamer Screenshot of the week, the theme will be INFANTRY.

Any entry submitted AFTER 23h59 GMT -5 on January 9th will be DENIED

Screenshots will be posted on January 10th with a poll open to the public. This poll will determine the winner.

Voting ENDS at 23h59 GMT -5 on January 10th.

The winner will be announced on January 11th in the SotW #2 thread.
    Last edited by Xmaster; 01-04-2009, 11:51 PM.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
    The BigC

Re: TacticalGamer SotW #1 : Infantry

Your username: bobik

Picture's title: Ranger Hill

Photoshoped: Yes

List of addons used: ACE, ACE Islands.

[media]http://img371.imageshack.us/img371/4569/infantryby5.jpg[/media]

Comment

'Tis called "Medic" and is the story of a caught 7.62 to the chest...poor Billy never did get to see Sandra again.....

ACE the addon

No Photoshop Skillz as I lack those.....In fact, if someone wants it to pimp it up, work away! MAKE HER SEXY!

Comment

Thanks Bobik. Thanks Jeepo.

If you guys can, from now on, use the email adress I've provided in my first post:
        tacticalgamer.combatcamera AT gmail.com

I dont know how many subs I have to expect...and at the end of the week, its gonna be easier for me to manage all screens than scrolling through this thread to get each and every one of your submissions to put up the poll.
        Last edited by Xmaster; 01-04-2009, 11:51 PM.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
        The BigC

Comment

Nice idea and glad to see ya taking this one on X.... good job!

BD1
          BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

Thanks BD. Thought it would be a good addition to these forums. Plus it gives the chance to other to share their experience with the rest of the community.

Im also thinking about bringing up more media-related stuff to the ArmA side of TacticalGamer. Its still at the rough stage...but the ideas are coming together pretty well.

The BigC

Comment

User Name: |TG| Lq.Snake

Picture's title: Don't be messing with WaterIsPoison

Photoshoped: No

List of addons used: ACE

IN GAME ARMA: |TG-Irr| Lq.Snake

Comment

Originally posted by nthamma View Post
                User Name: |TG| Lq.Snake

Picture's title: Don't be messing with WaterIsPoison
                I think we have a winner! Haha :D

Comment

For some reason I cant make eny screenshots in ArmA.
                  Did you need some aditional program to take screenshots in ArmA or what button you should prees by defoult to take screenshont?
                  I tryed to use PrintScreen but it didnt work. Atleast I cant locate any screenshot in ArmA any folders.

PS:
                  Soory for speling, have to go and dont have time to check for misstakes.
                  Sorry for my English :)
                  Indirect Fire - Basic: Advanced:
                  Basic Forward Observer -

Comment

Originally posted by Valtasar View Post
                    For some reason I cant make eny screenshots in ArmA.
                    Did you need some aditional program to take screenshots in ArmA or what button you should prees by defoult to take screenshont?
                    I tryed to use PrintScreen but it didnt work. Atleast I cant locate any screenshot in ArmA any folders.

PS:
                    Soory for speling, have to go and dont have time to check for misstakes.
                    I recommend Fraps - www.fraps.com
                    It's free and works great. I've been using it for years for video and screen capture.

Comment

Quick reminder guys. Today (01/09/09) is the last day to submit your SotW entry.

You have up to 11h59 GMT-5 to submit
                      Any entries after this will be denied.

Tomorrow, I shall put up the poll with all the entries I've received.

The BigC

Comment

Aight gents.

Submission period is over. The thread with the poll should be up tomorrow morning.

Can an admin lock this thread please?

The BigC

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X