Tactical gamer xml's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tactical gamer xml's

Hey guys many of you probably don't know that TG has its very own armed assault XML
    for those that don't know what this is, its the patch many carry in game on vehicles and on their shoulders.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/armed-a...quad-logo.html

On this page it shows you exactly how to get your xml. Once you got your details i believe you have to pass them on to THE BIG C.

XML's should be encouraged as its easier to determine who's who and what their good at doing. i.e you'll either have a grunt, medic or pilot patch, and your name will apear like so
    |TG| ivan [Tactical Gamer Regular] on the player list when slotting up.

It would be easier to post all the xml details in this post but since there is no password in this thread player id's would be at risk.
    Last edited by Ivan_the_bad; 01-10-2009, 07:35 AM.
    PR ingame name - |TG-Irr| SilverJohn

Re: Tactical gamer xml's

Any chance we can get a new Officer patch for those of us who lead often?

Comment

Im sure it can be done, if you have any photoshop skills why dont you design one and we'll see if big c is up for putting it up.

Also i see quite alot of people read this post lets get those xmls running, if ur on the server more than once a week sign up and get ur xml, it will really help to organise things faster and see who's a TG member and who's not.

Comment

i think that before we consider badge types, a list should be created of active players who actually come to the forums. We definently have a lot of players coming to the server but i garuntee maybe half of the players have actually read the SOP's. We should not be giving a possible badge to those who often play on the server. For those who often come by the forums, post, and have actually read the SOP's should be considered. Doing this certainly allows us to know who is taking this serious. The badge won't be a inhouse badge but more like the badges you have shown.
        FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

Yup well said viper, Having the badge will seperate the serious from the not so serious so when your selecting your squad you'll know who is serious about the mission your going to take on.

Comment

I just want to seperate those who actually visit the forums and take part in discussions and have read the SOP's from those who just jump on the server. Yes the badge could help us out but we also don't choose who will be in our squads. Which brings up perhaps training nights for those who are TG regulars. i Just think we need to compile a list of active players who we can distinguish from others. Just my 2 cents.
            FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

Originally posted by viper1986 View Post
              I just want to seperate those who actually visit the forums and take part in discussions and have read the SOP's from those who just jump on the server. Yes the badge could help us out but we also don't choose who will be in our squads. Which brings up perhaps training nights for those who are TG regulars. i Just think we need to compile a list of active players who we can distinguish from others. Just my 2 cents.
              To be honest, most people that have the actual TG XML are pretty serious gamers already. They have to have a forum account and I don't think I have really ever seen a new member request a XML.

But we can definitely look into something else to distinguish the leaders around here!!
              "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Fight to the death?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse