Quick Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Question

If you are commanding a tank. Bradly, BMP, etc...how do you get the main gun to center back to 12 o'clock?

Thanks guys!

Re: Quick Question

Hop seats and move it back to center, maybe? Tell the gunner over vic chan traverse forward or look 12?

Comment

As long as your gunner is human, the gun seems to be locked into stabilized firing mode (where it aims where the gunner aims and ignores what the chassi is doing). It can be annoying for everyone where the gun behaves this way in most non engagement situations.

I haven't found any solution to it myself except to have the gunner's seat unoccupied.

Comment

I think maybe he is talking about if the AI is gunner. Yeah I've never figured out a way to do that because the AI likes to not listen to commands same as hold fire once they start shooting at something.
        "Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room!"

Comment

No key press to get main gun to 12 o'clock! That must be a oversight by the developers, in fact as the commander you should have the ability to position the gun where so desired. Would be nice if the commander could override the gunners controls and point the main gun and release it back to the gunners control for human and AI.

These functions would be a very good candidate for a mod, if its doable?

Comment

You could try ordering your AI guy to watch a direction (N,S,NE,etc). I can't remember what section it's in though.
            Jex.

Comment

To order an AI to watch in a certain direction, just select a dude in the command tab, hold alt, and click in the direction you want watched.

Comment

Awesome bobik, that was what I was looking for!!!

Thanks Bud!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X