I think we should put up a main page article about the release of ACE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think we should put up a main page article about the release of ACE

I've been waiting for ACE to come out for most of a year, and now that it is I'm excited to play it. I just spent about an hour riding the .50 on a SF Humvee, got myself shot and bandaged about six times, used probably too much morphine, adjusted my sights, rolled a few grenades, dragged a body, and looked at a field of wheat in stark, eyes like saucers horror, for fear that there was an angry insurgent in their with a machinegun and a grudge.

If someone in the ARMA forums has the authority, I think they should post a main page article describing what ACE is and what it can add to the ARMA experience. I think ARMA is one of the best games available for representing the TG playstyle, and ACE just makes it better by adding an great deal of precision and variety to an already great game. People deserve to know!

Re: I think we should put up a main page article about the release of ACE

write something up and see what Big C says. At the very bottom of the forums there is a content forum you can submit articles for the front page.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

Re: I think we should put up a main page article about the release of ACE

With the servers being packed and so much to do, I have not had time to do a write up. If someone wants to do a good write up, I will personally make sure it gets posted on the front page for all to see!!!

One note, any pictures keep to under 400x600.....
      "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X