ArmA Wiki

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArmA Wiki

Yes we do have a TG ArmA Wiki, spectacular it is not!! I would love to get it all updated with information and all kinds of neat stuff. However, I have been really bogged down of late and I am looking for a volunteer or two to help get the information put out to you guys in a central location.

If any of you all are Wiki gurus (or aspiring) and want to contribute to the cause we could always use your help.

Thanks!
    C

Wiki
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Re: ArmA Wiki

I'll help out as needed, point me in a direction
    |TG-Irr|Duc748s

sigpic

Comment

I just started converting fuzzhead's mission post into a server listing page. Would be a nice reference if we keep it up to date.

Comment

I sent you a PM with some editing stuff, also if you want I can gather up some info for creating custom faces for the wiki. I just need to sort it out as I am trying to figure it out. Also I would add the squad.xml's and respective links.
        |TG-Irr|Duc748s

sigpic

Comment

I can groove with a page on creating a squad.xml as well as having our all there.

The mission one is pretty good as well.

Custom faces is another handy one that would be nice. Plus maybe add a couple templates/predone ones.

What ever you guys either link to or post, make sure there is the appropriate credit given to all the people the info it came from. If it is a in house thing fine, but if it is external we need to cite sources to legitimize our work here.

Thanks so far guys!
          "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Water - If Fuzz has an xls (or any file type) of the missions hosted here at TG on servers 1 and 2 and used that one to edit and update, then link it to the Wiki, it would be easier. Or anyone assigned to keep it current. Just an thought...

Also the Irr are thinking about a squad for Arma

I have a 4 wire frame template for faces, I can get a regular one. What do I do with the files?
            |TG-Irr|Duc748s

sigpic

Comment

From Jorge.PT

To fully enjoy the amazing experience of playing in TG Servers, you must download the following mods/addons:

* A.C.E. mod version 1.02 - link

* A.C.E Island Pack version 1.0 - link

* Avgani Iraq version 1.6 & Afghan Village version 0.6 - link

Installing and running the mods/addons:

* Make sure you have ArmA beta patch 1.15 installed.[/b]

* A.C.E. mod and A.C.E. Islands, have a cool installer so you only have to follow the instructions.

* Installing Avgani Iraq & Afghan Village:

Step nș 1 - Unrar the opx.rar.

Step nș 2 - In the main ArmA directory create a folder named "@Afghan_Avgani", the path should look like this C:\Games\ArmA\@Afghan_Avgani.

Step nș 3 - Inside the recent @Afghan_Avgani folder, create a new one named "AddOns", the path should look like this C:\Games\ArmA\@Afghan_Avgani\AddOns

Step nș 4 - Go to the folder where you did the 1st step unrar and copy all the files with the extensions *.pbo and *.bisign into your C:\Games\ArmA\@Afghan_Avgani\AddOns folder.

Launching ArmA with the mods/addons:

* After installing the beta patch 1.15, you should have a shortcut in you main ArmA directory saying "Launch Arma Beta Patch 1.15", click with right mouse button in it and select properties.

* In the properties menu where says "path", add the following commands, [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]_Avgani.

* The path should look like this now: "E:\ArmA\beta\arma.exe -mod=beta -nosplash [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]_Avgani"

Now use the shorcut to launch Arma, plug in your microphone and have Fun!
              |TG-Irr|Duc748s

sigpic

Comment

I have most of the patches, MODs all loaded on the FTP. I will post a link later tonight and you can add it there!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X