Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello to TG from Ghost Dogs

Greetings to all TG members!

Recently, with the discovery of the ACE mod, our team decided to push in the world of ArmA. We initially played Infiltration (UT, 1999) up to a few years ago when its community died out. Since we've been on a lookout for new, better, tactical games but we didn't get anywhere for various reasons.

PR was our latest try, but never really got around all the negative points of the BF2 engine. Most of us never got PR into our tactical gaming routine.

With ACE, we found that ArmA became quite an interesting simulation and you'll probably see more of us around the servers.

Most of us are very good at tactical gaming, but we might be a bit rusty. ;)
    The other day I played with a few team members on Opp. Perfect Utopia (I was leading a sniper/recon squad into unusefulness) and last night we climbed in a Striker to give support in Operation Alvira. One of us was tagging along with Charlie squad. Fun times.

On a side note, I've been looking for places to download the TG missions. I've found many of them, but not the two mentioned above. Is there a place where all TG missions are archived for download? Is it in the member download section (I could revive my membership since I started to play on TG servers again).

See you around! Feel free to contact us for any concern or suggestions regarding our possible come back in the world of ArmA-ACE.

Re: Hello to TG from Ghost Dogs

All missions that you play on any servers will be saved into your player profile folders.
    I don't know about Vista directory but on XP it's like this;

C:\Documents and Settings\YourPCName\Local Settings\Application Data\ArmA\MPMissionsCache

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Originally posted by LowSpeedHighDrag View Post
      All missions that you play on any servers will be saved into your player profile folders.
      I don't know about Vista directory but on XP it's like this;

C:\Documents and Settings\YourPCName\Local Settings\Application Data\ArmA\MPMissionsCache
      Thank you, LowSpeed. I didn't know that.
      Nice playing with you yesterday (up till the point my computer crashed into oblivion ... :s)

Comment

No problem.
        Thanks for the Stryker support on last nights game. You did really well. It probably was abit slow for you (pace of mission) on that particular mission but you'll soon know that it's not all 'slow' here in TG.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

I don't know about Vista directory
          Code:
          C:\Users\"UserName"\Documents\ArmA Other Profiles\"Your ArmA UserName"\Saved\mpmissions

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
          The BigC

Comment

Originally posted by Xmaster View Post
            Code:
            C:\Users\"UserName"\Documents\ArmA Other Profiles\"Your ArmA UserName"\Saved\mpmissions
            Incorrect.

It's actually
            Code:
            C:\Users\*USERNAME*\AppData\Local\ArmA\MPMissionsCache

Comment

Well that where mines are.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
              The BigC

Comment

It probably was abit slow for you (pace of mission) on that particular mission but you'll soon know that it's not all 'slow' here in TG.
                Actually, I really liked that. That how you do it... slow and steady. We had what assaulting those farm houses? One casualty? And that despite entrenched positions, AT patrols, etc.

That was a successful engagement in my book. That was one of the most immersive game I've had in a long time.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X