No announcement yet.

Don't be shy, get to know one another.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't be shy, get to know one another.

Good evening gents,

I just want to say that i have gotten to know alot of knew players here at TG and am happy to see you all here chatting in the forums and ingame. I would like to encourage that everyone gets on TS from time to time and gets to know each other on TS. The community is growing rapidly and many new faces appear everyday. Please invite others to TS and talk to them about TG and specially ArmA. This community can only get better by knowing who your playing with on the server and builds teamwork and comradary on the server.

So please, don't be shy and hide on the forums. There is a lounge on TS where you can chill and talk to one another. Of course keep it clean and respectful, but do have some fun.

Viper,
    FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Re: Don't be shy, get to know one another.

I think I've got what this kid has:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3k9TNhTaP6g&eurl=http://www.tacticalgamer.com/10th-tactical-guard/131670-happy-birthday-boss.html[/media]

| |

Comment

Lol!

Spartan 4

Comment

Lol, we're not THAT bad :)

Comment

Sorry. Mom told me I shouldnt speak to strangers.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
          The BigC

Comment

Originally posted by Xmaster View Post
            Sorry. Mom told me I shouldnt speak to strangers.
            Mom clearly doesn't approve of the intarnetz.

| |

Comment

lol

"im free of all predjudices, i hate everyone equally" -Brad
              "Fine, ill just talk to my fellow corpses!"-Chris G-AKA Miles Tegg

Comment

ugggh, everytime I see this post I imagine a lady with a doll saying "show me where he touch you" I really need to stop watching Dateline lol
                |TG-Irr|Duc748s

sigpic

Comment

hahaha...
                  I guess I could speak up once in awhile.
                  I'm just starting to get some more ArmA time in, and I've been lurking on the forums for a few months now.
                  Hello Everybody... lol
                  Seeken

Comment

whenever im in an infantry squad no one talks but me, then I ask why and half of them answer with microphones that their shy.
                    |TG-73rd|Socomseal
                    |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Originally posted by socomseal93 View Post
                      whenever im in an infantry squad no one talks but me, then I ask why and half of them answer with microphones that their shy.
                      Lols thats epic. Happened to me at least once in every online game I've played. I mean..comon..you CANT be shy unless your balls havent dropped yet.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
                      The BigC

Comment

Well if they are shy, then i think it's best we pull them into the ArmA lounge and talk to em. We all were like that, it just takes someone who is outspoken and not shy i guess to get others to talk. We have the best guys here who without a doubt are a blast to play with and its up to us to help welcome others here to TG. It's all about the community and a community that doesn't talk, doesn't work well together.

Spartan 4

Comment

Originally posted by viper1986 View Post
                          Well if they are shy, then i think it's best we pull them into the ArmA lounge and talk to em.
                          Unless it's an event, then they'll get cranky :)

Comment

Haha that kid is freaked out looks like he had some kind of flashback of some sort!

As long as there is man there will be wars-Albert Einstein

No man,No problem-Josef Stalin

Comment

Some more encouragement:

Been on the servers and it seems that it's either extremely quiet and no one talks (even when there's people with mics on) or it's really loud and everyone's having a good time.

Even if you don't know the guy, go ahead and talk to em, be friendly. After all, you'll be spending a good few hours watching his back ;)

| |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X