Content Dev help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Content Dev help

Ok, with all the work that needs to be done around here, I am asking for a little help with getting some announcements done. We have tons of news revolving around the impending release of ArmA 2 and OFP2, as well as what we are currently doing. It would be nice to make these announcement site wide and get more interested.

What we are looking for is a paragraph or two explaining stuff as well as some sexy image or two as well (600x400 max), possibly some embedded video as well.

There are several ways to get your work published on the front page, use the "Submit Content" folder at the bottom of the forum links, this is the easiest and fastest method. Or you can PM it to either the content dev team or the admins.

All that being said, the Content Development team is always looking for people that have the aptitude to write a decent article and make informative posts to the community here. You guys are always writing something good about impending releases, MODs or patches that have come out. It would simply be taking it a step further and announcing it community wide versus our own forum.

Thanks!
    Last edited by TheBigC; 02-24-2009, 11:11 AM.
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Re: Content Dev help

If i get it right. Thats stuff we want to get posted on the main page..right?

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
    The BigC

Comment

Re: Content Dev help

Yes.... This is going for the greater good then just ArmA. But I know all of you know ArmA stuff, so that is easy. But this is not a limiting role, you guys can offer up any content for front page news...
      "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X