The return of the Sunday Events are back!!
!!!Please read all of this post before asking any questions!!!
Apologies for the lateness of this sign up, lets see how we do.
This is a TG CO-op session open to Supporting, Non_Supporting members, PathFinders and guests that will take place on the Armed Assault Coop server.
What not to post:
* "Do I have to sign up?" Yes you do!
* "It's not fair! I keep getting pushed out by Supporting Members!" Become One!!!
* "Can you change the date?" No, the date is confirmed.
* "Can I come late?" Yes and No. You may be late but you will miss that mission. We ARE locking the server and you can wait until the mission is over.
Once the event has started there will be NO JIP (Join In progress).
Date: Sunday, 29th of March 2009 - 2100GMT
Players will be required for TeamSpeak roll call 15 minutes before the session. We will attempt to use TS as the commander only channel, with Side Chat restricted during the game.
* We will be enforcing "dead men can't talk" rules. This means that if players are killed, they can't make death gurgle noises or any other sound that indicates their death. If you wish to talk please move to the seagull channel, or ask to be moved, and an admin will move you.
How to sign up:
Players who no-show without notice for a session may be precluded from participating in the following session. Don't let your team mates down! Only sign up if you intend to play, you must provide at least 24 hours if you need to withdraw.
Commanders and Squad Leaders to be determined by Friday based on input from this thread. Members are strongly encouraged to step forward as leaders.
Sign up for leaders closes 24 hours prior to the Event.
You must include the following information with your sign-up:
* In-House Division (Unaffiliated if none).
* Leadership Abilities
* Specialities (Include Vehicles).
* Willingness to CO
* Players will be signed up on a first-come first-served basis for specific roles .
* Sign up is mandatory.
* Supporting Members get precedence in the order they sign up, then Non-Supporting Members afterwards. Your SM status at the time of signup determines which list you will be on. Once you post, you cannot become a SM later to work your way up the list.
* Leaders (MC, SL, etc) may not hand over your spot to another specific player. This is to allow for better organization.
Anybody who doesn't make it on the active roster via sign up will be limited on the choice of roles for the mission. I urge reserves to still turn up for TeamSpeak roll call, since there are always a few no-shows.
Server: 18.104.22.168:2302 - This is the TacticalGamer.com Armed Assault event server
Password: To be revealed over TeamSpeak immediately before the session(see below).
Please note that all other TG ArmA servers will be closed during this event
* Operation Black Falcon
Location: Karbala, Karbala Province, Iraq
Date: Wednesday, April 23, 2003
Assignment from United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM)
U.S. Army operation:
U.S. Army Special Forces: 5th Special Forces Group
U.S. Army 101st Airborne Division and 66th Armor Regiment
U.S. Army 160th SOAR and 101st Aviation Regiment
USSOCOM has been informed that the Queen of Hearts, Special Republican Guard commander Barzan Abd al-Ghafur Sulayman Majid, may currently be hiding in the city of Karbala. Aerial reconnaissance is showing a concentrated force of Iraqi Republican Guards in the area marked as "Target Zone". It is suspected that the Queen of Hearts maybe located somewhere in that area. Small forces of Fedayeen militiamen and Iraqi Republican Guards were also seen dispersed throughout the city, including some armored vehicles. The assignment will be to search and capture the Queen of Hearts alive, and take him to FOB Falcon for detainment. After the Queen of Hearts has been secured at FOB Falcon, a SITREP must be sent to USSOCOM through one of the two radios located at base. All U.S. forces must be present at FOB Falcon before sending a SITREP to USSOCOM, no man gets left behind. United States Central Command (USCENTCOM) has deployed the 327th Infantry Regiment of the 101st Airborne Division for support in Operation Black Falcon.
1. |TG-22nd| Jeepo
2. |TG-22nd| BarnacleofDoom
3. |TG-X| Marine
4. |TG-Irr| WaterisPoison
5. |TG-22nd| Viper
6. |TG-22d| Blackdog1
8. |TG-22nd| Nox
9. |TG-22nd| Tripper
13. LCpl. Soto
19. Ghost02 (Commanding Officer)
26. WinchesterHero (2nd in Command)
35. Charles Darwin