ACE Islands

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACE Islands

Lots of compatibility issues of late were going on with all the versions of ACE Islands everyone has. As of this post, all server are all now running 1.12. Yes it is 3 versions later, but they finally took out all the HDR maps that had no place on there just yet. Plus they decreased the download size to a under 300 MB, much more feasible then over a gig with v1.10.

As always, keep up with this link for all the files we require on the servers. Plus we are hosting all the files, since we do require them. They are blazing speeds, so don't waste your time fiddling around at other peoples sites.

I have had no issues using mismatched versions on the servers, so if you do not update there seems to be nothing critical that will ruin it for you...
    Last edited by TheBigC; 03-23-2009, 10:32 PM.
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Re: ACE Islands

Would it be possible to get a working, non-corrupt version of the ACE 1.05 FULL installer?

I know a few people who had a hell of time trying to get one, a lot of the links were broken/corrupt.

The other route is about 1GB of files otherwise (patching from 1.02 - 1.06).

Comment

Re: ACE Islands

Cheers, even though I haven't noticed any incompatibility issues either(been using 1.12 ever since it came out).

FYI in the TG mods download page linked above it says "ACE v1.03 (Full)", but the link points to the 1.03 patch.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X