This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CO60 Operation Mongoose

I don"t know if posting this is cool or not due to the way this disappeared from TG. So if it is I apologies in advance as I am not aware of the circumstances. But I figured I would let you know that the map is available for play and the download link here

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bi...T;f=67;t=77944

I know a bunch of us tested this map and and a few played it in the early stages at the PathFinders event (I think) and we all had a blast. I would really hope to see this on the TG Arma server for play at some events as it truly fit in the TG way of play.

As i said, if I overstepped my bounds, I am sorry.
    |TG-Irr|Duc748s

sigpic

Re: CO60 Operation Mongoose

Not at all! Thanks for informing us on the release!

The fact is that a map of this size and level requires alot of planning and time dedication, something that can usually only be found during our Sunday events. I'm hoping to see this one pop up for a Sunday in the future. :) Thanks and good job!

| |

Comment

Oooh this map looks really fun. Just Direct VON, paper maps, mmm it sounds great ;D

Comment

It was a blast when we played it on a Sunday a while ago. We did just that, paper maps, lotsa planning, and only direct VON.

| |

Comment

There are no problems with you posting that mate.

Sorry guys, but we won't be seeing this one back on TG. After all the crap that happened due to outsiders we have decided to wash our hands of this one, and will not be hosting it on TG anymore. Now, I realise that some of you may wonder why, seeing as this was a mission originally made for and hosted at TG, made by TG members, and tested and improved here at TG, but due to some very unsavoury events caused by non-TG folk getting involved, this will never be on the server box again. As for the original makers, well, they are still TG guys, and I would be very happy to see them return, but this mission in its current form will never be here. TG reserve the right to withhold any particular mission from our servers, especially one that has so many issues around rights ownership.

Thread closed, any issues, PM me.
          Last edited by Jeepo; 04-05-2009, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X