The Sunday Events are back!!
!!!Please read all of this post before asking any questions!!!
This is a TG CO-op session open to Supporting, Non_Supporting members, PathFinders and guests that will take place on the Armed Assault Coop server.
What not to post:
* "Do I have to sign up?" Yes you do!
* "It's not fair! I keep getting pushed out by Supporting Members!" Become One!!!
* "Can you change the date?" No, the date is confirmed.
* "Can I come late?" Yes and No. You may be late but you will miss that mission. We ARE locking the server and you can wait until the mission is over.
Once the event has started there will be NO JIP (Join In progress).
Date: Sunday, 19th of April 2009 - 2100 ZULU / 2200 UK / 1700 EST
Players will be required for TeamSpeak roll call 15 minutes before the session. We will attempt to use TS as the commander only channel, with Side Chat restricted during the game.
* We will be enforcing "dead men can't talk" rules. This means that if players are killed, they can't make death gurgle noises or any other sound that indicates their death. If you wish to talk please move to the seagull channel, or ask to be moved, and an admin will move you.
How to sign up:
Players who no-show without notice for a session may be precluded from participating in the following session. Don't let your team mates down! Only sign up if you intend to play, you must provide at least 24 hours if you need to withdraw.
Commanders and Squad Leaders to be determined by Friday based on input from this thread. Members are strongly encouraged to step forward as leaders.
Sign up for leaders closes 24 hours prior to the Event.
You must include the following information with your sign-up:
* In-House Division (Unaffiliated if none).
* Leadership Abilities
* Specialities (Include Vehicles).
* Willingness to CO
* Players will be signed up on a first-come first-served basis for specific roles.
* Sign up is mandatory.
* Supporting Members get precedence in the order they sign up, then Pathfinders, then Non-Supporting Members afterwards. Your SM status at the time of signup determines which list you will be on. Once you post, you cannot become a SM later to work your way up the list.
* Leaders (MC, SL, etc) may not hand over your spot to another specific player. This is to allow for better organization.
Anybody who doesn't make it on the active roster via sign up will be limited on the choice of roles for the mission. I urge reserves to still turn up for TeamSpeak roll call, since there are always a few no-shows.
Server: 220.127.116.11:2302 - This is the TacticalGamer.com Armed Assault event server
Password: To be revealed over TeamSpeak immediately before the session(see below).
Please note that all other TG ArmA servers will be closed during this event
Operation Ciney Line
12. LCpl. Soto
13. LT. Razgriz
29. Impulse 9
Withheld players (last weeks noshows.)