So....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So....

Its 3h11 in the morning. Working on that database assignment I have to turn in into 5hours.
    Im drinking my 6th or 7th coffee. Im dead bored guys.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
    The BigC

Re: So....

Ok steady now keep your eyes on the target.The finish line is almost there!I know you can do it Xmaster.Ha-Ha-Ha

Go sleep man it is much easier!
    |TG| Eugene
    sigpic
    Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord and has made the Lord his hope and confidence-Jeremiah17:7

Comment

Update: 4h47 AM. I might be seeing the end here. And might be able to get some sleep time (30 mins or so).

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
      The BigC

Comment

What kind of database assigment?

Comment

I think 30 minutes of sleep won't really help, and you might just fall asleep for longer ;p

Comment

This seems like an appropriate place to start. I need to up my posts before I can post images.

I'm in the middle of 'teaching' computers in school this afternoon, after a mad scramble to get report cards done. Haven't played ArmA for several days now....

Comment

If you don't mind me asking, Rattler... where in Alberta are you teaching?
              Seeken

Comment

Originally posted by Seeken View Post
                If you don't mind me asking, Rattler... where in Alberta are you teaching?
                I teach high school in Lacombe, Seeken. I was born in Edmonton and lived there for 30 years. I was in the SALH there for 13.5 years.

The Flames will lose in 5. Go Chicago!

Comment

Originally posted by meeeeee8880 View Post
                  I think 30 minutes of sleep won't really help, and you might just fall asleep for longer ;p
                  Science begs to (partially) differ. ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_nap

Comment

Originally posted by bert View Post
                    Science begs to (partially) differ. ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_nap
                    Truth.

BTW guys. I actually went to sleep at 5h00 AM. Had to wake up at 6h00 AM to get ready for college.

I didnt sleep well at all. I was so hyped on coffee. It was not even fun. I was literally drunk on coffee.

The BigC

Comment

Originally posted by Xmaster View Post
                      Truth.

BTW guys. I actually went to sleep at 5h00 AM. Had to wake up at 6h00 AM to get ready for college.

I didnt sleep well at all. I was so hyped on coffee. It was not even fun. I was literally drunk on coffee.
                      We have all been there, sleepless nights doing coursework!

But hey not many can say they were drunk on cofee ;)
                      PR ingame name - |TG-Irr| SilverJohn

Comment

I fought through a few all nighters with a packet of smokes and a couple of litres of energy drinks :)

Comment

I did that once in university, writing a paper for English. Couple of pots of coffee. I don't remember the next day at all....but then that was a long time ago too!

The worst was one weekend army exercise I was on where I only got about 3 hours of sleep beween Friday morning to the late Sunday afternoon. Bleah.....

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X