ArmA movie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArmA movie

A small team of people have been working non stop for the past few years attempting to make a full length movie using ArmA. No information about the plot has been released and little is known about the movie. What is known is that it is expected to be 90+ minutes long. The movie is due out this summer and will be 100% free. The title of the movie is "The Crate II" looks pretty cool I know Im going to see it the day it comes out :)
    (trailer) [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZWraUjQr8U&feature=channel_page[/media]
    |TG-73rd|Socomseal
    |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Re: ArmA movie

Yeah that sounds awesome, can't wait. Gonna have to watch the trailer when i get home, but it looks good

Comment

The best Arma video I've ever seen.
      Don't drink coffee while watching (like I was), you will split your gut at 1:08...
      Tom Wilson

The M16A2 service rifle is a lightweight air-cooled, gas-operated, magazine-fed shoulder weapon.
      It fires a 5.56 mm ball projectile at a muzzle velocity of 2,800 feet per second. This is my rifle.

Comment

1:10: "Allah, im ready for my virgins now"

Epic.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
        The BigC

Comment

Yeah i saw this and it should be really good. We should make our own movie. Anyone interested?
          FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

this looks quality cant wait for it to come out, don't see why tactical gamer couldn't do a movie as long as we don't include ai should go smooth enough.
            Gregos also known as Sir Jones

"War can only be abolished through war, and in order to get rid of the gun it is necessary to take up the gun." - Mao Zedong

Comment

Hope they come out with "The Crate II" the game as well :P

Comment

Man, if the movie is even half as awesome as the trailer... :)

| |

Comment

Haha just saw the trailer, now that really looks awesome! I wouldn't mind participating in creating a movie for TG ;p

Comment

Originally posted by viper1986 View Post
                    Yeah i saw this and it should be really good. We should make our own movie. Anyone interested?
                    Yes. I miss doing video editing. The only downside of that is that I will have to wait till college is over(a month) before getting back to it.
                    Last edited by Xmaster; 04-17-2009, 12:26 AM.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
                    The BigC

Comment

That's looking awesome :D

I'd be interested in participating/contributing to a TG movie project.
                      How do we get started?
                      Seeken

Comment

Originally posted by Seeken View Post
                        That's looking awesome :D

I'd be interested in participating/contributing to a TG movie project.
                        How do we get started?
                        Give me a month or so. When I'm done with college, I'm getting back into video editing.

The BigC

Comment

The final trailer was released a few days ago, the movie is going to release soon
                          [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCIXuImFnuU[/media]
                          |TG-73rd|Socomseal
                          |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

nice...hope the movie is good

Comment

Did you say TG Movie project of our own!? Well I know a man who can help you guys he is a Savage Rabbit.

As long as there is man there will be wars-Albert Einstein

No man,No problem-Josef Stalin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X