Looks like a Great Movie "The Hurt Locker"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Looks like a Great Movie "The Hurt Locker"

Nice movie to watch on a rainy day. Dont expect Oscar material ;)
    A day of battle is a day harvest for the devil

Comment

If anyone has winrar and wants me to send them this movie you can unpack it and watch it on your comp! I got the movie from...uh... a friend. :D

Comment

Bobby lee, your a bad, bad man!

<starts torrent download>
        Last edited by GeneralCarver; 04-26-2009, 08:40 PM. Reason: more to say, what else
        Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. - General George S. Patton.

Comment

Re: Looks like a Great Movie &quot;The Hurt Locker&quot;

Just finished watching it, itīs a really really good movie and shows what i think, a really good insight of the troops in Iraq.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocco View Post
            Just finished watching it, itīs a really really good movie and shows what i think, a really good insight of the troops in Iraq.
            Yeah, mainly all the poor bastards are now adrenalin junkies and got PTSD.
            Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. - General George S. Patton.

Comment

Great movie, just watched it, good all the way through.

Comment

I saw this movie and give it 2 EOD thumbs up, which means in order for an EOD operator to have two thumbs he needs to be good.

The action is great and same with the story line.

Comment

I'm disappointed it isn't in cinema's in the uk (according to imdb) which means to watch what appears to be an awesome movie I will have to stream it. This is really bad news for me as whenever I see an awesome trailer for a film i always see it in the cinema and never stream it, just to make the experience more special.
                  Gregos also known as Sir Jones

"War can only be abolished through war, and in order to get rid of the gun it is necessary to take up the gun." - Mao Zedong

Comment

Wow, i know this thread is really old, but the movie is now being advertised in the newspapers here a whole lot. That took some time.

Comment

An EOD Sgt. is apparently suing the films creators for ripping off his "life" story claiming that all the scenarios in the film are based on him :D
                      Nihility

Comment

Right because he is the only EOD guy that diffused bombs and talked to Iraqi's when he was deployed.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Hes claiming that the guy who wrote the screen play was embedded with them for awhile. And dredge we all know I was the only EOD in Iraq, super secret like. You guys had to fly me in on a recommissioned concord to help ye.
                          Nihility

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X