Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APRIL 26th SUNDAY EVENT-OFFICIAL PLAYERS PRE-BRIEFING

Good day everyone.
    Because of the short period before game start and the nature of the mission itself, I have decided to provide a public briefing of this Sunday's event. Some subjects will not be discussed on this thread, like Passwords, Time of day of Mission, last minute sign-ups and Enemy Strengths. This will be considered the FTL handout.

We look forward to seeing you for what will be a very exciting mission.

Team Leaders, Remember to log onto TS Command channel 15-30 minutes before mission start.

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Sunday 26th April Event
    Mission Statement

Operation Deep Strike
    Date: Monday, February 9th, 2009 0300 Local Time
    To: 12th Striker Platoon Commander
    Day 19 of Operation Deep Strike: The Capture of Avignon. (112A3 Removal of Remaining Enemy Forces North West)

As It is Now-Or-What you should already know
    The enemy has suffered a major blow in the last 19 days. Of the original force, only %20 remain to resist our advance. The enemy has lost 120 Tanks, 1900 other tracked and support vehicles, 28,000 Men and 30 Aircraft. Although the SLA have fallen back to fortify the airport, the surrounding peninsula is carried by the last and best of General Cumplir's Fanatics. We expect to come across heavily fortified villages surrounded by infantry and armor patrols. Experience shows that the enemy prefers ambushes in open ground or along the numerously mined roads. Enemy numbers may have us outnumbered 15-1. Our morale has dwindled due to enemy MI17 Attacks that have decimated whole teams and we will have to make sure we keep well covered. We have Expended our Aerial Assets several days ago and the Marines will be bringing in fresh UH-60's for EVAC later in the day. From now until then, we are on our own.

Commander's Intent
    After a month of battling enemy forces, This Island is nearly ours. The Enemies puppet regime was ended with the capture of General and President Cumplir and his staff in the town of THIBODAUX 3 days ago. The only remaining threats are the large SLA Force that refuse to surrender to US or the newly elected Government of Avignon. Our intent is to Push on and surround the SLA'S last hold point at AVIGNON Int. AIRPORT by clearing the towns of CALAIS, LIMOGES, and ARLON NO LATER THEN 0600 HRS. With those villages taken, we can end this war with one final push into the airport at sun-up.

Task(s)

Primary task: Remove all SLA Elements by Force.
    Secondary task: Demilitarize the battlefield for returning civilian population

Purpose(s)
    Liberate the island for it's people.
    Maintain a grip on the region.
    Gain much-needed International Favor.

Key Info/Task organization

Concept of Maneuver

The operation will go on a five-folded plan. Because of the confines of the Area of Conflict, Striker Platoon (That's all Players) will move as a single element capturing villages one at a time. Strikers BRAVO (MGS), CHARLIE (M2), DELTA (MK19) and ECHO (ATGM) will provide support for Infantry groups ALPHA (COMMAND), FOXTROT(INFANTRY), GOLF(INFANTRY), HOTEL(INFANTRY) and INDIA (SUPPORT TEAM)

Order of March

Phase I: Briefing/Preparations for 3 hour assualt (10+20 minutes)
    Phase II: Assault and Capture CALAIS (45 Minutes MAX)
    Phase III: Assault and Capture LIMOGES (45 Minutes MAX)
    Phase IV: Assault and Capture ARLON (45 Minutes MAX)
    Phase V: Capture EAST ARLON FARM @ grid Coordinates 037239 for Debriefing. (20 Minutes)

Tasks and Command and Signal
    1-1-A
    1. COMMANDING OFFICER- WINCHESTER
    2. ASSISTANT C.O.- JEEPO
    3. PLT SGT- GENERALCARVER
    1-1-B
    1. MGS STRYKER COMMANDER- TBD*
    2. MGS STRYKER GUNNER- TBD*
    3. MGS STRYKER DRIVER- TBD*
    1-1-C
    1. M2 STRYKER GUNNER- TBD*
    2. M2 STRYKER DRIVER- TBD*
    1-1-D
    1. MK19 STRYKER GUNNER- TBD*
    2. MK19 STRYKER DRIVER- TBD*
    1-1-E
    1. ATGM STRYKER COMMANDER- TBD*
    2. ATGM STRYKER GUNNER- TBD*
    3. ATGM STRYKER DRIVER- TBD*
    1-1-F
    1. TEAM LEADER- SOCOMSEAL
    1-1-G
    1. TEAM LEADER- LOWSPEEDHIGHDRAG
    1-1-H
    1. TEAM LEADER- VIPER1986
    1-1-I
    1. SUPPORT TEAM NCO- TBD*
    2. ENGINEER- TBD*
    3. ENGINEER- TBD*

*TBD-To Be Decided

Squad leader Reservists:
    Ghost02
    Facemachine
    Impulse 9
    XMASTER
    MarineSeaknight
    Big64

ALL PLAYERS PLEASE NOTE:

Succession of Command
    Fireteam Leaders
    It is your duty, as a Fireteam leader, to designate a second-in-command. If he is KIA, designate another one.
    If you die, I want the next in command to step up and designate another one that will take the helm if he is also KIA.

Second in Command:
    When a second-in-command takes the lead of a Fireteam, I want him to report to 1-1-A Actual (Platoon CO) through SIDE CHANNEL.
    Once Plt. CO has acknowledged, I want him or her to report into the TeamSpeak Ė Command channel at once.
    It is your duty, as a Primary Fireteam leader to let your squad know of this procedure prior deployment.

KNOW WHERE YOU ARE IN THE CHAIN OF COMMAND AND BE READY TO FILL YOUR OBLIGATION IF YOUR LEADERS ARE KIA. Do not be afraid to try a little command ability, try most of all to have a little fun with it!

Radio FREQ and call signs
    Platoon Command level:
    Fireteam Leaders (BRAVO through INDIA) are to be on TeamSpeak - Command channel 15 minutes prior to the operation start time for a quick briefing and Q&A and also throughout the whole event.
    Fireteam level:
    All communications between FTLs and their squad are to be done through GROUP chat only.
    Grunt level: All communications between grunts are to be done through DIRECT COMMS only.

** Any communication on an extensive level, or that I deem irrelevant that are broadcasted through SIDE CHANNEL are to be avoided. It is the duty of you, the FTLs, to get your grunts in line if they misbehave. If you canít do your job, I will make sure the Admins sort this situation out (read: they will get the boot.) **
    Admin communications *only* are to be done through GLOBAL chat.
    Attached Files

Re: APRIL 26th SUNDAY EVENT-OFFICIAL PLAYERS PRE-BRIEFING

Sounds good. I love long missions.
    |TG|Ghost02
    TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

This is an infantry only respawn mission correct?
      |TG-73rd|Socomseal
      |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Yeah, vehicles don't respawn, only infantry do.

In case you guys don't know yet, we will be playing Deep Stryke Part 10.

| |

Comment

Originally posted by MarineSeaknight View Post
          Yeah, vehicles don't respawn, only infantry do.

In case you guys don't know yet, we will be playing Deep Stryke Part 10.
          Sorry, We will not be using mission 10

Comment

Is part 10 broken or something?
            |TG-Irr|LCpl. Soto
            TGULT-Roel Yento

Comment

No, It's just that the mission plan is for Deep Strike 9.

Comment

Respawn missions tend to get disorganised and tend to drag on once respawners need to start getting back to the field. However should be a good mission the breifing was pretty enteraining.
                PR ingame name - |TG-Irr| SilverJohn

Comment

We have the command squad and support team that can ferry re spawned players in a 5 ton truck. If things get too hairy, we can designate new squads using the team status menu available to us in-game.

Comment

Sorry: Double Post

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse