Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Here

Orite lads new to these fourms.

Can u guys tell me if ArmA: Still gets played a lot on co,op and muiltplayer couse am goin to buy it today if no am just goin to wait for ArmA 2

thx [email protected]

Re: New Here

yep alot :)
    Before you judge a man, try walking a mile in their shoes first. That way your a mile away and you have their shoes.

Comment

Lol, k

Comment

Welcome to tactical gamer mate, you will be happy to find this game is very very active at tactical gamer, With missions happening every single night, both coop and, team vs team.

Check out all the required downloads in the sticky section and hop onto the servers.
        PR ingame name - |TG-Irr| SilverJohn

Comment

thanks for the warm welcome mate.

Ive been playing call of duty games for to long lol years:

well just starting looking at ArmA couple off days ago did na even no it was out till now its just the kind of game am looking for more off a simulation tactiel game and with all the mods cant wait to get on the battlefield

ArmA 2 is out soon so maybe wait for that before i start some mapping done alot of mapping in cod 2 and 4

anyway no be playing for another couple off days couse all game shops don't seem to have it in stock so need to order online cu guys on tg servers soon hopefully :)

(edit) just looked all over the net cant find anywer to buy it in the uk if anyone no were i can buy it from give me a shout.
          Last edited by skudd; 05-07-2009, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Welcome to TG Skudd.

You will enjoy ArmA if you are a team oriented player. Not that being a lone wolf is a bad thing for other games. However, in ArmA it is generally frowned upon. Specially in MP games. But by the sounds of it you are in the right place and all you need is the medium (the game). So get a copy and all the necessary updates and patches and join the server, you won't regret it. I surely didn't.

Hope to see you on the servers.

Lowspeed

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Originally posted by skudd View Post
              (edit) just looked all over the net cant find anywer to buy it in the uk if anyone no were i can buy it from give me a shout.
              You can buy Gold Edition @ Play.com

Salute!

Comment

ta m8 just ordered the Gold Edition off play.com and preordered ArmA 2 off game.com :)

Comment

Welome mate,

All I can say is TG + Arma +Ace = best thing to happen to us since OFP

hope to see you online soon

sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...