ArmA: (UK) Servers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ArmA: (UK) Servers?

hey agan just ordered ArmA yesterday should be here tmoz just got a few questions :)

was just wondering if the tg servers are UK or US based if no UK based is there any UK servers for ArmA: Armed Assault online/coop

and also is the ArmA: Queen's Gambit expansion needed for any servers or is it just for single player.

thx [email protected]

Re: ArmA: (UK) Servers?

Stevo Hi and welcome,

The TG servers are US based but we have a big crowd from Europe that play here. There are a tonne of servers throughout Europe.... We just happen to be the most popular! ;)

Regards
    BD1
    BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

The GOL clan has a UK server with public tactical ACE game play most evenings. I used to play there before i discovered TG where the games usually are bigger.

Generally, I can accept the beaming on the TG servers because the rest of the game play is so good.

Playername Sparks444 in BF2

Comment

I'm in the uk and i don't have any problems with lag and if i do its cus of my rubbish pc. just as long as you have all the required mods you should be fine on tg servers as they are surprisingly euro friendly lag wise.
        Gregos also known as Sir Jones

"War can only be abolished through war, and in order to get rid of the gun it is necessary to take up the gun." - Mao Zedong

Comment

Thanks for the info guys ive got nothing to worry about then :)

Comment

Im not sure if the ping is so important in ArmA compared to FPS games like BF2 or similar, so it doesnt matter much where the server is located.

Comment

Rocco, you have obviously never had a tank disappear straight in front of you.
              Before you judge a man, try walking a mile in their shoes first. That way your a mile away and you have their shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by alexandermottram View Post
                Rocco, you have obviously never had a tank disappear straight in front of you.
                That doesn't have much to do with ping(unless it's insanely high), but more with desync. Us Europeans typically have pings of about 100-150 on TG servers, which is very good for Arma.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X