You play ArmA to much when...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You play ArmA to much when...

......when you insist of driving on the middle on the road....also on Highways.

...when you try to enter your Car without opening the door.

...when you walk against a fence over and over again and completely ignore the door 2 meters to your left.

...if you insist to get on co-driver seats by climbing over drivers laps.

...at the funeral of your best friend you suddenly yell: "Oh no, 2 is down!".

...when you're with your wife in bed and suddenly she yells "Oh no, 1 is down!"....and a voice from under the Bed answers: "This is 2 taking command. I say again: 2 taking command".

"im free of all predjudices, i hate everyone equally" -Brad
    "Fine, ill just talk to my fellow corpses!"-Chris G-AKA Miles Tegg

Re: You play ArmA to much when...

..WHEN you judge distance of distant objects while driving in meters...

...when you catch yourself thinking how you would arrange a fire team on a hillside when you see one outside...
    Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. - General George S. Patton.

Comment

I've got one that happened to me recently...

When you're driving and you reach for numpad + to look closer ahead.

Comment

... When you say "Move out" or "Go Go Go" to your friends when leaving the house for a dinner.
        ... When you try to get North, South, West, East approximations when walking outside.
        ... When you are driving and keep looking to side of the road for ambush.

The first kind happened to me once and my friends noticed it and asked "Why are you talking like a military person?"

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralCarver View Post
          ..WHEN you judge distance of distant objects while driving in meters...
          AKA:"You live in Europe for too long when..."

You play ArmA too much when..

+You are crouching and you have to stop moving in order to stand up.

+The vehicle you're riding in explodes, you get out of the car and calmly close the door then lie down and die.

+You jog for a while then can no longer hear anything but your own breathing.

+You evnter a vehicle by walking up to the door, thinking about it for a few seconds, then climb up an invisible stair and take a seat.

Comment

-You refuse to walk while doing any kind of activity with your hands

-You take your kid for a walk in the middle of the road, but stop every 15 meters to yell out -MOVE TO 6-0-3-1-9-5!

-Your enjoy driving, but always get stuck all the time:

Playername Sparks444 in BF2

Comment

You know you play arma too much when
              ....the car in front suddenly disappears and reappears 2 seconds later 50 metres behind where it first was.
              ....you run round the corner of the nearest building to get cover when ever you hear the engine of a 4x4
              Before you judge a man, try walking a mile in their shoes first. That way your a mile away and you have their shoes.

Comment

...you keep accedentaly bringing your binoculars to work
                ...you keep a stash of weapons and ammo in your trunk

Comment

...you quickly move away from the person you are standing behind for fear of back blast (including cell phones because there was a new patch)
                  ...during business meetings you often draw phase lines and objectives on the white board
                  ...when conducting a new employee office tour you go to one knee to pick up a piece of paper and you second guess the new employee because he/she didn't take a knee as well
                  ...when on a conference call with a customer you hit "P" in an attempt to mute them
                  ...when riding your bike on the bike path and you approach a radio tower you try to think if you packed a satchel charge

Comment

-You intentionally try to look normal and not think of your surroundings when walking/driving
                    -You wonder how the traffic jam ahead could be rectified by a well placed satchel charge.
                    -You walk ever so slightly and cautiously around a corner looking for the left+shift button.
                    -You try to right click on your mouse to zoom.
                    -You wish you had the commanders action menu at work "2,3,4. on team red.", "Team Red, Get down!" followed by "Team red, Stand up!", repeat process until satisfied.
                    -You catch yourself wanting to type "AFK/BRB Bio break" during meetings.
                    -You are always looking for smoke grenades/bandages/morphine.
                    -You are wondering if your backpack/briefcase/travelbag is not over 25kg in weight.
                    -You constantly want to say "How copy","Roger","I say again..." etc when picking up the phone at work.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

-When someone has you run an errand, you ask for the store to be marked on the map or to be given a move command.
                      -When you see a seagull on the ground you yell at it to stay 50 meters above you.

Comment

-When you see a seagull on the ground you yell at it to stay 50 meters above you.
                        hahah

Comment

....When you see high grass you say where is the low terrain detail button
                          .... When your friend is driving you crash into a pole and you say "We must be getting desync"
                          |TG-73rd|Socomseal
                          |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Originally posted by socomseal93 View Post
                            ....When you see high grass you say where is the low terrain detail button
                            .... When your friend is driving you crash into a pole and you say "We must be getting desync"
                            When you see someone doing donuts in a parking lot and think desync :)

| |

Comment

Originally posted by RedAlpha View Post
                              Rofl. Bloody awesome.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
                              The BigC

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X