I am making a return (sort of)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am making a return (sort of)

Hello all, and belated congrats to MarineSeaKnight! I hope Jeepo gave you some knee pads for your induction ceremony into the Arma Admin Community (completely kidding).

Anyways, last night I pondered and pulled the trigger and started the Arma DL from Steam again, lets hope it DL and my mom didn't cancel it, but if she did, ill DL it again, its the price of living at home.

Anyways just wanted to say hello, and I might need some refreshing on how to install the new patches/updates for the TG Arma server etc.

But anyways I am looking to get back into it, I miss the COOP missions, and Domination (i know I am probably in the minority of Domination fans, but for some reason I really enjoy it), and all the other nooks and crannies which are associated with Arma. Even if I am only able to play for a few weeks or so before I have to delete it due to memory issues I am looking forward to seeing some old names and the new ones which I keep hearing about.

I last played when the ACE Mod was in its first Beta Release, and since then I hear it keeps getting better and better.

See you all on TS and the server soon.
    Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
    Level II Volunteer FireFighter
    Level I HazMat Technician
    NYS EMT-B
    Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
    RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
    Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
    Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
    We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Re: I am making a return (sort of)

Glad to have you back mate, you wont believe some of the epic missions that have been going on of late!

Here is all you need to get up and running....big files but worth it...
    http://www.tacticalgamer.com/armed-a...ay-server.html

Regards
    BD1
    BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

Glad to have you back homie!
      Hope to see you on the server soon enough.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
      The BigC

Comment

had some problems playing it from Steam, never happened before......weird, bc I was looking forward to it. I had to unfortunately delete it, but I will try again maybe after memorial day weekend since I will be away from my PC and in Maine, where I don't even think they have cable TV.
        Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
        Level II Volunteer FireFighter
        Level I HazMat Technician
        NYS EMT-B
        Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
        RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
        Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
        Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
        We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

we have cable tv in maine man!! i live in pittsfield which is between civilization and the back country haha.
          FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...