No announcement yet.

im a newb!

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im a newb!

Just got it installed and patched and moded etc.. That took forever... Now that I have checked it out, all I can say is :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

I have played on TG bf2 and 2142 servers a bunch, I think I will go noob it up on some other servers till I figure out everything :)

Can't wait to see what this game is like on a full server!
    When you can't run, you walk. When you can't walk, you crawl and when you can't do that, you get someone to carry you.

Re: im a newb!

Do your self a favor and only play on TG servers, most other servers have little teamwork. I and many others would be happy to show you the ropes on the TG servers. All you have to do is say your new in game and people will help you.
    |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

What he said ^^

Hit me up ingame if u need help or anything.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
      The BigC

Getting the ARMA for life contract brb....

Sign here in blood ;)
        A day of battle is a day harvest for the devil

your gonna love it man. we have some good times in our server.

"im free of all predjudices, i hate everyone equally" -Brad
          "Fine, ill just talk to my fellow corpses!"-Chris G-AKA Miles Tegg

We are the best! Just ask me if you need help, |TG-Irr|Ghost02

I already talked to you also, this morn.
            TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed