Any ArmA2 squads yet?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any ArmA2 squads yet?

Hey everybody, I just joined today and am looking to join a squad. I've been playing OFP/ArmA for years and am looking for some good MP on ArmA2. However the majority of threads I find are mainly about ArmA1. Are there any squads that have made the transition yet?

Re: Any ArmA2 squads yet?

Hello Python1,

Welcome to TG, so far there isn't an official server from TG for this game.
    However, I am certain that this is indeed in the pipeline.
    If you read some posts here regarding the subject at hand, you will find infomation regarding this further.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

tactical gamer has In house Squads, and tactical gamer it self isnt a clan, its a comunity.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/wiki/in...n_House_Squads
      for more info

Comment

Python1 Welcome to TG ArmA

The 22nd was the first dedicated IHS to ArmA here at TG and as soon as A2 is up and running we will be looking to have a few new members join the ranks. We select our players through invite and watching and playing with potential squad members to see if they fit with the squad mentality, understanding of tactics and style of play that the "Tripple R's" try to maintain.

We have just rebranded and we will have a new logo and ingame badge for the start of ArmA2 here at TG.

We hope to see you in game soon!

Rgds
        BD1
        BlackDog1

"What we do in life... echoes in eternity!"

Comment

Thanks for the replies everyone, I understand TG is not a clan, I was looking at all the squads on the IHS wiki, does anyone have a shortlist of mainly ArmA/ArmA2 squads that I might pledge to?

Comment

Hang around a little and I'm sure you'll find out soon enough which IHS's will be active in ArmA 2. It's hard to tell right now since you've joined us right in the middle of the transition between ArmA 1 and ArmA 2.

| |

Comment

The 22nd is already geared up for A2.... :D
              BlackDog1

Comment

Irreg s are one of your choices as well. For more information contact Socomseal or Eavy Gunner.

Comment

*nods* Irregs are a good place to start.

I'm trying to kick the 55th in the butt and stoke some fires about ArmaII
                  "But way back where I come from, we never mean to bother. We don't like to make our passions other peoples' concern." -Dar Williams
                  Former Captain of the 55th Infantry Division

Comment

Python! From Indianpolis? Me too!!

Anyway, I just joined today for the same reason. I've played the series since OFP, but I never really got too much into the MP because it always seemed disorganized and full of tkers. Even though I always thought OFP and ARMA had huge potential I never really looked for a group of people to take advantage of its great gameplay and team mechanics.

So uhh... In short, I'm looking for some other people to play with, too.

Comment

Guys,

I bought ARMA2 having in mind serious and organized co-op, I had given it a try with other sims such as DCS Black Shark and it has been a lot of fun. I, as well look forward to find a group of dedicated players to have fun with and to learn from. Reading through the thread I will give it a go with the 22nd (Black Dog, I sent you a PM)... otherwise I will just stick around and see :)

Comment

Isn't the 22nd Invite only?
                        |TG|Ghost02
                        TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

Indeed it is....

However people can apply, we take a look at all applying members and decisions are made by th squad...

PM sent Nord!
                          BlackDog1

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse