Completely new to this community

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Completely new to this community

I am completely new to this community and would like some help regarding ArmA2 Co-Op. I have never played Co-Op before and I need a group to help train me. I have read dslyecxi's TTP2 guide for ArmA2. Any help is greatly appreciated. And by the way I am enjoying the community.

Re: Completely new to this community

Welcome! Soon we will have a TG server for Arma2 we already have a server for Arma1, which is the best server in Arma1 in my opinion. If you need any help go ahead and send me a PM or find me on TS. I am sure everyone here is ready and willing to help you, just ask!
    |TG|Ghost02
    TG Pathfinder

"I travel alone through the valley of the shadow of death, yet in my heart I carry no fear, for Gods hands will guide me to Truth and Honor."

Comment

welcome mate.. first just used the search tool.. then if you can't find any thread feel free to make a new one for your questions..
      If you show your head then your dead....

Comment

Welcome to TG Steve. I'm glad you found us through Dslyecxi's TTP2 guide. Check out the ARMA 2 section of the forums as well. TG will have an ARMA 2 server up in short order. We currently run two ARMA servers now and evernight there are people working on them together. I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield. We are always looking for leaders. Don't be shy.
        sigpic
        |TG-1st|Grunt
        ARMA Admin (retired)
        Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Originally posted by Grunt 70 View Post
          Welcome to TG Steve. I'm glad you found us through Dslyecxi's TTP2 guide. Check out the ARMA 2 section of the forums as well. TG will have an ARMA 2 server up in short order. We currently run two ARMA servers now and evernight there are people working on them together. I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield. We are always looking for leaders. Don't be shy.
          Glad to be here and thank you. Maybe this Saturday we can do a training session to help bring me up to speed with how TG plays their co op. I am now TG TeamSpeak ready.

Comment

sounds good but you won't find anything too formal with regards to training or drills. It's very much a learn as you go environment. Just let people know you are new and someone will hook up with you as a buddy on the battlefield. I don't have ARMA 2 yet, just the demo, but I should have it soon. Of course we have two fine ARMA servers up and going right now while we wait for the launch of ARMA 2 servers at TG.
            sigpic
            |TG-1st|Grunt
            ARMA Admin (retired)
            Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Welcome aboard Steve!

Comment

So yeah, as a newb I'm hitching on this post as well.

Loving ArmAII! It's refreshing to actually play something that is a lot more tactical than your common run n' shoot game.

Thanks for being a great community. Looking forward to getting more involved.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X