Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trying ArmA again

Hey,
    well ive had arma for a while but i never really got into it since youre big games never matched my schedule. Now im going to have a summer but im afraid arma 2 came out and it seems everyone has moved on to it. Will anyone still play arma 1? and im trying to install the stuff in the tg pack, but the seperate download for the avgani and afghan village comes with some opx folders and the stickied guide doesnt say anything about installing those?

Re: trying ArmA again

Feisty welcome aboard. Sadly I believe both ARMA servers have now ported over to ARMA 2. I might be wrong on that but I think so.

Try out the ARMA 2 DEMO...It's a blast.
    sigpic
    |TG-1st|Grunt
    ARMA Admin (retired)
    Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

How long has ArmA 2 been out that everyone switched over, and do you know of any communities that still do ArmA?

Comment

arma2 hasn't been out too long (about a month), but the growing demand for TG servers has left both arma servers turned off.

As for other communities, best thing to do is to try out servers that are still running arma1. see if you can find any that you like

Comment

Originally posted by FeistySheep. View Post
          How long has ArmA 2 been out that everyone switched over, and do you know of any communities that still do ArmA?
          I think the question is better posed as: "How Long has ARMA 1 been out that you guys jumped to a new game that quickly..?."

.. The Answer...pretty darn long... :row__539:
          |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
          ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

I bought Arma Gold used for $10, loaded ace and all just to find out ArmA2 was coming out in a week. I have Arma 2 now so I guess Gold heads for the "old" game pile,after a week of playing it.

Comment

Well I never even knew about ArmA until I tried ArmA 2 demo from Steam, I liked the demo of ArmA 2 and purchased it from Steam. Then I said to myself I might as well try the ArmA 1 demo, I liked it and said 2 games are better than one so I purchased Arma 1 also.

So I have both and enjoy both.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X