• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG Defcon

Re: TG Defcon

love this game

Comment

You guys played a game of Defcon and did not call me?
      Now I'm sad.
      I've been posting on the Strategy forum and (almost) no-one cared, and as such I thought I was the only one here to have it.
      I've been itching to play Defcon online ever since I've bought it but no one of the people I know wanted to try it. :(
      sigpic

Now with 200% more content!

Comment

this game rocks

Comment

Well, I just finished watching it and it was extremely fun.
          A few tips to Krause ;) :
          1) don't build structures on cities, or a nuke that hits one will also hits the other: the enemy might not know you have a radar on a town, but if a nuke hits the town, not only you will lose population, but also the radar as well.
          2) if you see "circles" appearing in the middle of the see it means that there are some subs with their active sonar going off: send a fleet of carriers in antisub mode, and you'll no longer have to worry about the nukes being carried by them.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Merula View Post
            Well, I just finished watching it and it was extremely fun.
            A few tips to Krause ;) :
            1) don't build structures on cities, or a nuke that hits one will also hits the other: the enemy might not know you have a radar on a town, but if a nuke hits the town, not only you will lose population, but also the radar as well.
            2) if you see "circles" appearing in the middle of the see it means that there are some subs with their active sonar going off: send a fleet of carriers in antisub mode, and you'll no longer have to worry about the nukes being carried by them.
            This was my first time playing. I was in 2nd place for most of the game until allied nukes decided to hit me rather than be disabled by trickster players ^_^

Comment

We gotta get a HOI2 game going... amirite?

Comment

Originally posted by tyrspawn View Post
                This was my first time playing. I was in 2nd place for most of the game until allied nukes decided to hit me rather than be disabled by trickster players ^_^
                Hey, it may have been your first time playing, but you did great. :icon_bigg
                In any case, if you guys ever want to have a game and I'm online on X-Fire, just call: I really want to play some Defcon myself ;)
                sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...