Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about scripts

Hi guys ,

i am starting to play with the editor. I doo see allot of nice scripts on those AA sites , but can annyone tell me where you have to put those scripts?

I doo mean the script , not the script command ;D

Thx allot , FWO
    ***"It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit."***

Harry Truman

***My mom always said ;"even if you are a general by statspadding , you still are a wussy if you dint jump Halo !!!"***

Clicky =>

Re: Question about scripts

ForwardObserver,

I believe you make a 'scripts' folder in your 'Arma' folder that is in the "My Documents" folder!! LOL!!

If you can, download the Urban Patrol Script...the readme explains it much better than I just did!!!

Good luck,

Chappie

Comment

That will work for missions on your own machine and while you are editing them. If you are going to "publish" a mission you'll have to copy all the scripts it uses into the mission's folder in \My Docs\ArmA\Missions\[mission name] before making the .pbo

Comment

Ah ic ;D

Thx for the info , i will try that . Kind of fun that editor ;-)

Greetz FWO
        ***"It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit."***

Harry Truman

***My mom always said ;"even if you are a general by statspadding , you still are a wussy if you dint jump Halo !!!"***

Clicky =>

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X