My first mission

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first mission

OK guys here is my first mission ever. I know it works in single player but I dont know how to even test it in MP. Can someone that knows what they are doing take a look at it and if it doesn't work in MP could you teach me how to make it work.

Unzip to \My Documents\ArmA Other Profiles\Your Profile name\missions

Like I said this is my first missions so any criticism and help is appreciated. I know it works in single player so good luck.
    Last edited by Turbo; 12-24-2006, 02:49 PM.

Re: My first mission

Is your link correct? I'm getting the standard tactical site page instead of a download.

Comment

Originally posted by FriedFish View Post
      Is your link correct? I'm getting the standard tactical site page instead of a download.
      No I have the file name right but for some reason it wont link to it. Ill have to upload it somewhere else.

Comment

Ok I just attached it to my post. Lets see if that works. Well that doesn't work either.

Comment

Man! Already?

You're going to force me to buy the German/Czech version of Armed Assault aren't you? I thought I could wait...but if you guys are going to start pumping out missions, I'm going to have to get on board with the program.
          |TG| HOUDINI

Comment

Well I dont know how good it is but I am a complete noob to this stuff and I made this mission in about 10 hours. It seems pretty easy to make missions.

Comment

Attachment worked. I'll see if I can figure this stuff out.

Comment

Originally posted by FriedFish View Post
                Attachment worked. I'll see if I can figure this stuff out.
                Ok, at least something worked. I cant get a zip to download from the TG FTP. Not sure why.

Tell me what you think then. I used that urban script so the enemy AI is in different places each time you play, not sure if that works in MP or not though.

I also made 22 playable AI so hopefully I did that right.

Comment

Getting a crash error when trying to start.

Comment

What does the error say? You trying it in single player missions right?

Comment

...mission.sqm, line 0 '.': '<' encountered instead of '='

Comment

Not sure, Ill have to look into that. It works perfect on mine, not sure why it wouldn't do the same for you. But I dont know what the hell I am doing so I probably screwed something up. :)

Comment

I dont know what the problem is Shiner. I played the mission a few more times and it is to hard to finish. The city is too big and when one enemy gets lost in the streets it is about impossible to find him to get the mission to end.

I am going to make another mission, had to start somewhere. I kind of know what I am doing now.

Comment

In your mission.sqm file you had the briefing at the top of the file. I'm not sure why that happened, but I just removed the briefing portion and it loaded up.

Comment

Ya like I said I dont really know what I am doing. :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X