No announcement yet.

MP Coop mission available for testing..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP Coop mission available for testing..

Hi guys,

I've finished up another mission that I would like for you guys to try out. Let me know what you think...I still can't figure out a few things in the mission notes, and I don't have a real ending yet...but it's a start...

have fun and let me know how it plays..

Chappie
    Last edited by Chappie; 11-03-2007, 09:51 AM.

Re: MP Coop mission available for testing..

Cool thanks Chappie. Ill give it a try tomorrow if I have some time.

Comment

Turbo,

or anyone else for that matter...how was the mission. Did it play ok??? I am starting to understand the mission notes better now...so things are improving!!

thanks,

Chappie

Comment

I haven't had a chance to look at it yet, sorry. :( Ill take a look at it tonight after some CTI action, I got sucked into making missions and I haven't played the game since. Kind of addicting once you get the hang of it.

Comment

Ok,

So I think the problem was a sound file...the .paa extension is apparently a sound file...

Anyway, I don't get that error when I try and load the mission now...Give it another try when you get a chance..

thanks,

Chappie
          Last edited by Chappie; 11-03-2007, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Trying it now.

Comment

I get a no player selected error. I am trying to use it in single player. It might work in coop but I dont know how to test that.

I just hosted my own server and it seemed to work fine. I dont have time to try it all but it seemed ok. The sun is annoying. :)
              Last edited by Turbo; 12-28-2006, 12:44 AM.

Comment

One problem I noticed with mine is that you dont respawn when you die even if AI is left. I have all my Blue AI set as playable except for one as player.

Do you know if I have to set them all to player to make that work?

Comment

Also to get the text to move to a marker use

Move to the <a href = "marker:Alpha">enemy base</a> down the road.

It will look like: Move to the enemy base down the road.

<a href = "marker:Alpha">enemy base</a>
                  so alpha is my marker name on the map and enemy base will be the text that is highlighted.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo View Post
                    One problem I noticed with mine is that you dont respawn when you die even if AI is left. I have all my Blue AI set as playable except for one as player.

Do you know if I have to set them all to player to make that work?

Hmmm...I'm not sure...we can up-PBO a mission where that's possible and take a look...interesting...

As easy as it is to make the mission...getting it to work correctly is a PIA!!! LOL

keep trying!!!

Chappie

Comment

Chappie, when you feel it's ready, we'll get your mission(s) on the TG ArmA server.

Comment

Could not finish it due to time, but on the surface you did very well. I like the way that you included aircraft to lift to the 1st point. You did tease me by having planes on there, if you could make them playable that would be the heat! As for the briefing and notes, you did fine. It looked slick and did not crash like some other custom missions I have played recently. I will attempt to play it again after dinner to see if I notice any glitches.

Keep up the good work!
                        "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X