2nd try! I think I have it now!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd try! I think I have it now!

OK time for the 2nd try. I made them into PBO's this time and it seems to work correctly now. I still need to add pictures and eventually figure out how to do a camera intro. But for now the missions, briefing, and ending all work. Tell me what you think then. Hopefully Ill make one sooner or later that is good enough for the server. I still need to change a script around but I dont know how to do that so I still have the old style script in their.

Destination for the two files should be
    \Bohemia Interactive\ArmA\Missions

The camp assault is a shorter smaller mission.
    Last edited by Turbo; 12-28-2006, 11:26 PM.

Re: 2nd try! I think I have it now!

I'll check it out when I get a chance.

Comment

me too...
      Long Live the 2nd BCT and 1st MIP

Comment

will this work in the demo?...i havent gotten the full version yet so im just waiting.
        that sounds like a good idea trooper.
        -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR] View Post
          will this work in the demo?...i havent gotten the full version yet so im just waiting.
          Not sure, probably not though.

If those missions work I am going to start working on a coop campaign, the only problem will be that we will have to select the right mission after we either win or lose but that should be easy enough on the TG server.

Comment

Whenever you're ready, Turbo, we'll get your mission(s) on the TG ArmA server.

Comment

I need to see if the camp assault mission works in coop but I am not sure how to find out. I used a script that said it probably wont work in MP but I think he meant player vs player but I am not 100% sure.

If someone tells me that the mission loaded up fine on their computer is their anyway you could load it onto the TG server to see if it is playable in COOP?

If it is then Ill start on a campign of 10 missions just to get warmed up. I would like to make a full island COOP campaign with a few other people eventually. Something like 30 missions that follow a few different paths if you win or lose. Then maybe expand it to player vs player. Still have to fiqure out a few things with markers and endings before that happens though.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo View Post
                If someone tells me that the mission loaded up fine on their computer is their anyway you could load it onto the TG server to see if it is playable in COOP?
                Absolutely!

Comment

Strag was kind enough to put Camp Assault (COOP9) and Ortego Assault (COOP20) on the server. If you guys play the maps can you tell me if everything worked OK on the server and what I can change to make them better.

Thanks.

Comment

Thanks for these missions, Turbo. Please keep 'em coming! :)

Comment

Any feedback for Turbo on his missions from the group that played them last night?

Comment

I sent a PM to him already on the Ortega Assault, I will mess with the other this afternoon!
                        "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Big C had some good ideas which I am going to add tonight.

Comment

I got done playing the Camp Assault. You like throwing in a couple snipers huh? It was great overall. I noticed a glitch but I have a feeling that it was not your fault, I would spawn as teh team leader and could not give commands or take control of my team. It was real wierd, but again nothing I have seem before.
                            This one took me about 49 minutes with AI, I had to do some creative managment with ammo, my team spawned with limited magazines again. I have been having the same issue on some of the missions I am making, by default they are ill equipped.
                            You seem to be zeroing in on some perfect maps!!
                            "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

For some reason Big C you have to select the guy on the bottom on that mission. I dont know how that happened. Ill look into that now. I have the 2nd version of Ortego done, I think I fixed some things.

I really need to figure out how to make them spawn with the right equipment. :)

Are their to many snipers?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X