Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Assault on Iguana...Give this a shot please..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assault on Iguana...Give this a shot please..

Hey all,

I believe this is ready for the server....at least give it a few plays...The only thing I don't have is a proper cutscene ending....

I've been trying but I can't figure it out yet. Anyway, the mission notes and map now should work fine. Clickable objectives and respawn is possible in your own group.

Let me know what you guys think..

thanks,

Chappie
    Last edited by Chappie; 11-03-2007, 09:51 AM.

Re: Assault on Iguana...Give this a shot please..

Chappie, thanks very much! I'll get this on our server ASAP. Looking forward to seeing it in action.

Comment

Ill give it a try tonight Chappie.

Comment

I played it for a while and had fun with it. It is not too overwhelming with enemy, yet is a decent mission that should be fun on TG. The only thing I noticed, was the timing of the assaulting by all three teams. I took a minute to kit out my team and the helicopter and other infantry squad assaulted in the mean time and got slaughtered. If there can be a trigger set (ie radio call) to coordinate movements between teams it would enhance a nice mission. That may not be a issue as long as there is other humans on the mission, I played with all AIs.

Good Stuff!!
        "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

thanks guys,

BigC....how did the respawn work??? OK?? I'm not gonna be at home again tonight until later...so most likely no play time again tonight...:(

Anyway, if anything else comes up let me know...

right now I have a plan for a new mission...big city..coordinated attacks...heheheh

thanks,

Chappie

Comment

I had no issues with respawns, I sorta died a couple times! Worked fine for me....
            "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Nice mission Chappie. Can't wait to try it on the server.

Comment

This mission is now on the server.

Comment

thanks guys,

Strag thanks for putting it on the server...not sure if it really belongs...I need to add a few things...like an ending!! ...anyway thanks again guys!!

Chappie

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X