Another mission

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another mission

So I had some time today to knock out a fairly simple mission. It is not sexy with intros or allot of scripting, I have persoanlly had allot of isssues with some of that so far. There is 1 minor objective and 2 major in the Assault type mission.
    I am trying to work out the kinks with mission editing, I am finding it to be a bit more difficult to do a Armed Assault missions versus a OFP one. So be patient with me if there are any glitches.

Have fun with it...

Link Removed
    Last edited by TheBigC; 12-31-2006, 05:30 PM. Reason: Too many bugs
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Re: Another mission

Ill give it a shot tomorrow then Big C.

Comment

Re: Another mission

I tried but to no avail, there are too many bugs with the above mission. The OPFOR AI plays like pubbies and they want to just go off and do thier own thing. I will repost it once I can fix some bugs.
      "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X