New mission

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New mission

Here is a mission to play around with and have fun on. It has a little bit of everything in it. Enjoy!

Mission
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Re: New mission

Thanks, TheBigC!

Can this go on our ArmA Coop server?

Comment

It can. With the AI enabled it is overkill though-18 players total, left it on there for when server is slow. The version I posted has respawn enabled, people seem to like that at the moment while they are still learning ArmA. If you want you can laod this one, or I can modify it to either not have the AI or not have respawn. Either way, there seems to be no bugs in the map and ready for play in its current form.
      "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Excellent. I'll get it into rotation.

Comment

This mission is now in rotation on our ArmA Coop server.

Comment

Everybody please hack away at any bugs you find on this map. If there is something more or less you would have like to have seen please tell me so I can make a more enjoyable mission. And no I will not make it easier!!:row__523:

Comment

Ok, after playing this with everybody last night we found a few minor glitches. The main one being able to find all the enemy, there were a couple people hiding out in the houses, hence we could not find them all and complete the mission.
              I believe I fixed it all and here is the new file/link:

Updated mission

Could you delete the old one please?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigC View Post
                I believe I fixed it all and here is the new file/link:

Updated mission

Could you delete the old one please?
                TheBigC, that link is giving me a Not Found error.

EDIT: The correct link is this, I believe. I'm uploading the mission now.

EDIT 2: Done!

Comment

Doh! Thanks for the catch!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X