Mission - Hostage Rescue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mission - Hostage Rescue

This is my first mission. It's a better example of a mission with the AA scripts.

If anyone has the chance, I'd like some help testing this mission out on multiplayer. I'm not sure the AA stuff works properly in multi-player yet.
    Attached Files

Re: Mission - Hostage Rescue

Jepzilla,

I'll give it a shot when I get home from work today...not sure if I'll be able to get online to try it out tonight though...Monday nights are busy for the family and I.

Looking forward to trying it out!!

Chappie

Comment

jepzilla, can I put this mission on our ArmA Coop server?

Comment

Originally posted by Strag View Post
        jepzilla, can I put this mission on our ArmA Coop server?
        I suspect that this version of the AA script will break in an amazing way in MP mode, so I'd suggest not until I can test it out and fix the suspected bug. :-)

(MP scripting is screwy, and the game is lacking some pretty basic functionality. :()

Comment

Originally posted by jepzilla View Post
          I suspect that this version of the AA script will break in an amazing way in MP mode, so I'd suggest not until I can test it out and fix the suspected bug. :-)
          Will do. Let me know when it's ready and I'll get it into the Coop server mission rotation.

Comment

I Did a little offline test to check out the mission. I usually die soon after placing the bomb, but I think that might be because I suck (and don't have any other people helping out) or I'm using a bad strategy.

A couple of suggestions though:
            - Make insertion point markers for both teams (I had deactivated waypoint info and map info, so it was slightly disorienting (especially when I respawned into the second team)
            - Forgot about the second part, will sneak it in if I remember it ;)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X