The Briefcase Co-24 by Lolsav

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Briefcase Co-24 by Lolsav

This mission looks interesting. I don't believe we have anything like this on our Coop server right now. I'll try to get it into rotation tonight.

Re: The Briefcase Co-24 by Lolsav

Just read the description...sounds pretty cool Strag....good find bro!!!

Chappie

Comment

I read the discription, it reminds me very much of a great mission made for OFP where you have to track and kill the spez. zombies 3 of them around the island. An odd sounding idea but I think it was one of the best missions I played back then.

Look forward to checking this one out.

Strag,-
      Big C Evil koala and myself tried out a few of the new missions last night. I think Big C took notes on some of them. Some are broken and need to be removed one seemed pretty fun but I crashed out of it. I don't recall missions names think big C has those.

Comment

Originally posted by Vitriol View Post
        Strag,-
        Big C Evil koala and myself tried out a few of the new missions last night. I think Big C took notes on some of them. Some are broken and need to be removed one seemed pretty fun but I crashed out of it. I don't recall missions names think big C has those.
        Big C gave me the scoop, and I removed all of the 10-78 missions from rotation. Thanks for the feedback, guys.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X