Great map

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great map

Played a map last night on a GER server, it had a version of air cav, that I think we have(2.02), but this one had a convoy in it, dont remember reading that in our air cav.

This post is not about air cav, this post is about a map called, off the top of my head I think it was somthing War Hammer. This map was great, first they had enemy attack choppers taking out all our choppers, and ground units, then if you go out in the open they drop arti on top of you. We were headed to Carzola from the air base, as we get the the bridge we see the chopper, we take cover on the side of the road to engage the chopper, all the sudden the sky lights up(this is at dawn) from the north west, then you hear this sound that gave me chills, then boom 20 meters to our left a serious explosions. We take cover under the bridge with our humvee, the arti had us dialed in and just keep pounding the bridge untill it came down and we all were killed. Our second run we took down the chopper, so I figured the arti would stop with no eye in the sky, I was wrong every time we came out of cover you would see the sky light up, and then hear the sound. Hearing the sound running for cover really got lost in the game, any way we need to pick up this map, would be great for our style.

Re: Great map

Originally posted by talkingBEERmug View Post
    Played a map last night on a GER server, it had a version of air cav, that I think we have(2.02), but this one had a convoy in it, dont remember reading that in our air cav.
    We're running the same version. If you parachute in near Benoma, your job is to destroy the armor convoy inbound from Pita.

Originally posted by talkingBEERmug View Post
    This post is not about air cav, this post is about a map called, off the top of my head I think it was somthing War Hammer. This map was great, first they had enemy attack choppers taking out all our choppers, and ground units, then if you go out in the open they drop arti on top of you. We were headed to Carzola from the air base, as we get the the bridge we see the chopper, we take cover on the side of the road to engage the chopper, all the sudden the sky lights up(this is at dawn) from the north west, then you hear this sound that gave me chills, then boom 20 meters to our left a serious explosions. We take cover under the bridge with our humvee, the arti had us dialed in and just keep pounding the bridge untill it came down and we all were killed. Our second run we took down the chopper, so I figured the arti would stop with no eye in the sky, I was wrong every time we came out of cover you would see the sky light up, and then hear the sound. Hearing the sound running for cover really got lost in the game, any way we need to pick up this map, would be great for our style.
    Sounds fantastic! Can you get the complete name for us?

Comment

Re: Great map

Hammer of Justice not sure what version

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse