Battle for Bagango

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle for Bagango

Well, it is in Beta version, but it is playable. This is a 3 sided mission where everybody is trying to control Bagango. Lot of cool scripts I made for this one. I adapted some ones from Air Calvary and wrote some new ones. Things like custom crates, done by a script versus a inititlization string. I used the well liked refuel/rearm/repar script for helos. But I created sveral new ones for some tricked birds. Like I said in a earlier post, the ending needs some work, but everything else is in place for a prettty cool 18 vs 18 vs ? battle.

Please, report any errors before I publish another version.

Yes this one took me a long while!!
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Re: Battle for Bagango

Ok, a couple notes real quick once I posted it to the server. The GPS script is dorked, that is a sever side issue I will look into a fix for. The next is the rearm script. It only loads one side of the UH60's and MI17's ammo, yes even after you used it all. The only fix is to rearm twice, I will work on this one.
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Nice! Thanks for this, BigC!

Comment

Since everybody complained :row__523:, the mission has vehicle respawns. The newer version with that and the GPS fix is done.

Comment

Ok, the newest version has been uploaded to the server. I included allot from the new patch, to include lots of new weapons. It is no longer a Beta version, the triggers are worked out.

Have fun with it...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X