problem w/ training?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem w/ training?

Just wondering... got around to doing the included training missions...completed them all except for the leadership one where you have a squad of men, you order them to target the car at 12 o'clock, then open fire... but they say "engaging' but none ever do, one or two even runs up to the car like an idiot... anyone know whats going on with that mission? I, as the squad leader, also don't have any ammo...I imagine maybe they don't either, but never ordered in the tutorial to re-arm.

?

thx
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: problem w/ training?

Have you tried giving the "fire" commonad? Seems thats the one they need to actaully open up.

Comment

I ordered them to engage, which resulted in a few running towards, so I changed the order to "open fire" which brought about the correct actions. Goodluck! I keep flipping my chopper over in the chopper training. :)

Comment

I've given the open fire...no luck...a round is never shot! oh well, not that important, just wanted to do EVERYTHING in game for the review I'm working on... With my stick I fly pretty damn well. ;)
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Look forward to the review magnum50. So far the reviews I've seen are from those with only a passing interest tactical shooters. They seem to always go to a comparison to BF2142 or some other game. They are close in many ways they are not really the OFP/VBS/ArmA experiance and comparing them seems to miss the point.

Adv

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X