small missions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• small missions

Lets get some small missions where a 5-7 man team can move in for some special forces work. Im really not a fan of these huge missions, unless there is ONE leader. Something a few can jump in and know its gonna be small enough to handle. Im going to try and get something going maybe just some simple city tak e overs and get objectives.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Re: small missions

There has been a lack of leadership which causes chaos. I stepped up for one mission and things seemed a bit better, but we'll need more planning once we all get a little bit more accustomed to the game.

Comment

Originally posted by BHack View Post
      There has been a lack of leadership which causes chaos. I stepped up for one mission and things seemed a bit better, but we'll need more planning once we all get a little bit more accustomed to the game.
      Totally agree. Lack of leadership kills a game really quick. Thats why i figure small team missions we can get that going.
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

But we do need some smaller missions because sometimes there are only 4-8 people and trying to do missions ment for 15+ gets everything moving slowly

The hungry, ignorant man immediately grasps that he is handed a fish, but is bewildered when handed a net. The man who shivers in the cold thinks happily of the man who invites him to sit by his fire, and somewhat poorly of the man who loans him an axe, flint and steel.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X