Gunship mission video...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gunship mission video...

Included in the below zip file is a video of the complete mission from start to finish tilted "Gunship" listed in your SP missions list of Armed Assault.

Not saying I'm the best damn pilot, but thought I did pretty good. ;)

Of course, this is a spoiler for the mission, so don't download and watch it you don't want to.

http://www.tacticsandteamwork.com/Vi...%20Gunship.zip

More to come.

FYI:
    It's filmed with fraps at [email protected]
    Edited with M$ Movie Maker

My System:
    Dell XPS Gen 4
    P4-3.75
    2 gigs of DDR2 Ram
    Raedon X1950X w/ 512 MB's of video ram
    Soundblaster Audity
    2x250GB hard drives
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Gunship mission video...

Some who haven't decided on getting the import version of ArmA or waiting till the US release in May, have asked some questions about the tanks interiors... thou not a tank sim like say, SB Pro PE, there still is sight and interior views...

In this zip is the first part of the "Armor Assault" mission in the SP list:

http://www.tacticsandteamwork.com/Vi...r%20Action.zip
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Just so you know that these are appreciated . . .

I really really enjoy watching these while I'm here at work. Also, I learned some things about chopper handling from your first video.

I hate not being able to contribute in every role in a game, and it is infuriating me to no end that I can't fly the choppers well in ArmA. It was the same way in Opflash, but I gave up. My TrackIR4 will be here early next week, I'm hoping that will help. I flip the chopper over way too often.

Anyways, keep up the good work! (When you do you play? I have yet to play ArmA with you)

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
        Some who haven't decided on getting the import version of ArmA or waiting till the US release in May....
        I honestly don't see the point in waiting, other than wanting to miss out on three months of good gaming. The current version of Armed Assault is a blast. Why not get in on the action now (rhetorical)?

Comment

thx B...appreciated. ;)
          Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

And the beauty that is OFP/ArmA is how you complete the mission.

I followed the Coast, then settled down, instead of popping up over the 2nd land mass. Lets hear it for none-linear gameplay. Yeeehaa!
            sigpic
            | |
            TG ArmA Pathfinder
            One pass haul ass - Greed kills

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed