Air cav destruction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air cav destruction

I don't think I've seen ortego get cleared of all enemies. It seems there's always some infantry hiding somewhere!

So has anyone tried to level the entire town? :icon26:

I was thinking that with four people you should be able to do it in not too much time.
    Have two pilots load up the littlebird and stop the convoy. In the meantime two guys drives a repair- and a ammotruck to ortego. Take out the shilkas, hit the T72s in the tracks to get the crew out and capture the tanks. Repair the tanks, place them on top of the southwest shilka position with the ammotruck right next to them for fast rearming and start shelling the town. After the shilkas are down the two pilots gets the cobras and start doing rocket-runs on ortego. The Hellfires are quite devastating and two to the base of a building usually brings it down...

Of course the idea of the mission is to recapture the town, not destroy it. It might still be fun though :row__642:

I think this game needs a GBU-43 MOAB / AC-130 Spectre mod for some real destruction :icon26:
    Your mouse has moved, please restart windows for the change to take effect.

Re: Air cav destruction

Too silly to reply to, eh? ;)
    Your mouse has moved, please restart windows for the change to take effect.

Comment

heheh... no, lets add a C130.

;)

Comment

not a bad idea, I'll try it... we really need a harrier to speed this up though

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X